Chapter 5

Amanda's POV

Today, I didn't attend school because of the unexpected kiss that Mark stole from me, but I decided to go shopping this afternoon to forget about the kiss. "It didn't mean anything though..maybe he just felt like kissing his teddy bear so he kissed me instead." I tried to assure myself, but I know that I was only being stupid to think of something like that. I must stop it, Okay I'll just make the list, let's see..Sun dresses, Winter clothes and etc.,

Mark's POV

I guess she really took the kiss as a big deal, Oh yeah how could I forget that she's a girl. "Hey man, we're going to the arcade after my Chemistry class. Wanna join us and if you win the game we'll be part of the basketball team so..deal?" Joshua Pennington and his brother Mike offered, "Sorry, we already found a member in exchange for Nick." I said "I've got Gucci's Chocolate Bars, I had a thought if you'd join us we could hang out with and play Alien Invasion: Mariho's Invasion Part 10." he evily grinned because he knows that I've been dying to play AI:MI part 10, "Alright.." I sighed

"Great man.."

"As long as you don't take me to the pigs again.."

"Hehehe..That won't happen again mate." They nervously walked away, The pigs is a store full of obese women who offer you money for sex. After classes we went to the arcade, but I got bored so I just went home, but I was surprised to see the lady who I stole a kiss from, "Amanda..??" I called out to a girl holding a lot of shopping bags.

"Mark??...what are you doing here?"

"Pennington brothers brought me to the arcade."

"Pennington who?"

"Nothin' ...so, what are you doing here?"

"Hahaha..Can't you see, I'm clothes shopping."

"Uh yeah, I can see that.."

"I'm glad you can..Ciao"

"Wa-wa-wait, I...Umm..Can I come with you..??"

"But I'm going home.." she snobbed at me, "I just wanna make it up to you...You know..That time..." I put my hands in my pocket, "Sure, why not??". She drove her car until we reached outside the gate, "Please Enter Password" a box-like thing said and she murmured about something to it and the gate automatically opened while the box-thing said "Welcome Home Princess" and she continued driving until we reached her chateau . Now this is what I call a house, "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience milady, but your father is here." A circle headed man in a butler suit warned, "Oh..if it isn't daddy.." she said and made her way thru the hallway, "Just stay here, sir" The man in the butler suit said.

Amanda's POV

"So daddy, how's the company going?" I asked.

"It's going excellent, Princess and how's the wine making here?...I came here because I've decided to give you my companies and I'll be retiring because the doctor said so, you can have my bank account, In fact you can have all my bank accounts, but just promise me one thing..DON'T MAKE THE THOMPSON COMPANIES win..got that?" he angrily shouted as he said Thompson.."Yes, daddy..and don't worry the wines are being made perfectly and properly." I nodded. Daddy always had a rival in business that's because he was too much of a perfectionist, but Thompson...who could it be??...Daddy didn't seem to look at Mark in a strange way he even made him feel welcome and go back home. "I'm sorry for the wait.." I smiled at him.

"It's okay..By the way...tomorrow is Saturday and we're gonna have a practice with the team."

"Is that so??, I am very sure that I don't have a problem with basketball at all.."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is I don't need to practice..Duh.."

" You're a snotty little brat aren't you?..I don't like snotty brats."

" Woo..you sure have some guts to say such a sentence..who is especially the one who kissed me."

"Huh??"

"What? you don't remember...Yesterday at 8:50 a.m. After our homeroom period you kissed me on my lips after I complimented you that your breath stinks."

"You think that's a compliment..I'd rather call it sarcasm."

"It's a compliment for me and if you want to start a fight...bring it on.."

" Oh really??" he grinned widely, "Who do you think you are? Why did you kiss me? You you selfi--" and he kissed me again. "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous., Ingrid Bergman." he quoted

"You really do like it, don't you?"

" Like what..??"

"Kissing me.."

"It's nothin'..."

That's when it hit me..that painful word nothin ...

Mark's POV

I can't believe she is this rich,slang in british and very elegant at home than in school. She must've had difficulties with dealing personal problems. "Is being a star worth every penny?.." I asked

"Yes, but you have to be more careful in your every action, one simple mistake and everybody judges you."

"That sounds difficult.."

"It'll get even more difficult once you do it."

"I'm glad that I'm not a famous actor..."

"Whatever.." she snobbed, "How about a movie?" I suggested

"Sure.."

"Heather's First And Last Love.."

"That's my movie.."

"Yeah, of course it is..you're here in the cover."

"Just play it on.." she sat down on her pink couch and I sat next to her after putting the tape into the DVD player.

Mark's POV

She's indeed an outstanding and excellent actress in her scenes and of course she's also outstanding in sleeping in the middle of the movie which is Heather's kiss scene. Ugh..Why do every romantic movie must have a kiss scene??, "It's because it's all about romance and love stuff." she answered, I must've said that out loud.

"Oh..You're awake.."

"Isn't that obvious..??"

"Yeah.." I said and the worst thing is she woke up while Heather and Fort kissed. "Henry Kingsman's lips were so soft.." she mumbled

"Whatever.."

"Oh..!! look who's jealous.."

"I'm not jealous....!!!"

"Yeah tell that to the judge.."

And we spent a lot of time quarreling that night. "Hey, what do girls want guys to do for them to make up?" I embarrassedly asked. "Asking them out would be good." she smiled, "Well, be my girl then, but don't spread it on TV." I blushed so hard and I could really feel my heart beating x100 faster than any normal heart beats, but really I do love her..she's pushy, a little bit clingy and a klutz too and exactly my opposite I think. So maybe..if I ask her out then my heart would completely lighten up and my world would shine again. "Okay..." She giggled and my soul started to have hope for the good things in life.