Surpise

Julia

To say that I was enjoying this lunch too much is an understatement. The boys felt comfortable the moment they stepped into the house. I don't know why, but they just seemed relax. But hey I ain't complaining.

"Julia, oh yan na ba yang mga bisita mo?" Lumabas si mama galing sa kusina, wearing her apron.

"Opo ma. Ma these are the boys." They all stood up to greet her and shake her hand.

"Naku. Nakalimutan ko na kung gaano kagwuapo sila." She giggled.

"What?" Harry whispered beside me.

I chuckled. "She said that it's nice to meet you."

"Oh." Harry smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you too madam." He went to shake her hand, but of course my mom being my mom pulled him into a hug, surprising Harry.

"Hello iho." My mom warmly smiled as she pulled away.

"Oh u-um thank you Mrs. Montes. I haven't received a hug from a mother for quite sometime now." Harry sheepishly smiled. He is such a momma's boy.

"No problem, Harry and you don't have to call me Mrs. Montes. Just call me tita." She patted her back.

"Go now Harry before you start getting all emotional because you've missed your mommy." Louis teased him.

Harry shot him a playful glare. "Oh shut up."

"And you must be Louis." Mom smiled at him.

"Oh yes, it's nice to meet you ma'am." Louis went in for a hug. "I'm the guys that your daughter is madly in love with." He cheekily smiled.

My eyes went wide from his words, same with my mom. "Julia is he it?" Mom asked eagerly. "He's incredibly handsome now is he?"

Niall coughed at the background while Louis smugly smiled. That little.

"What? No! Shut up, Louis." I pulled him away from my mother. "Go away and bring all your lies with you."

"Whaaat? I was just introducing myself." He chuckled.

"Go away." I rolled my eyes, smiling a bit.

"Well if it's not him..." Mom trailed off m, her eyes landing on the remaining boys. Oh no. "It must be this handsome young man, huh?" She grinned, walking over to Liam.

Liam looks surprised by my mother's assumption but he was polite to smile and greet her first.

"Hello ma'am." Liam smiled. "And as nice and beautiful Julia is, I am not her boyfriend." He chuckled.

I blushed red from embarrasment. This is so awkward for me. Niall secretly linked his pinky finger to mine. My eyes flickered to him, to see him smiling in reassurance at me.

"Well if it's not Liam then it must be-"

"Mom, oh my gosh please stop assuming that every guy I meet is my boyfriend." I embarrassingly mumbled.

Mom laughed. "Ikaw naman oh. I'm your mother, it's my job to know your business."

"Let's just eat lunch. Yun naman yung pinunta nila." I ussered them.

I assisted them to the dining area, wanting to leave the scene as soon as possible. Niall was still walking next to me, not once leaving my side.

"Go on and take a seat boys. Go on and get comfortable. Me and Julia will just be in the kitchen." Mom announced, taking me with her.

I set them all a warning look as I left the room, especially Louis.

Tinulungan ko na si mama na dalhin yung mga ulam sa lamesa. I felt hungrier as I saw the mouth watering food in front of me.