Meeting My Daddy

Today was exciting, mom and dad both let me to go to my friend's house. It was ten houses down from ours; it's a long ride. I needed a rest and a little time to my friends and I was glad my parents said yes to my idea, they usually wouldn't let me go and sometimes it's tiring.

A car was pulled up in front of our gate, I didn't recognize the car so I get pass it knowing it was just our neighbor parking in front of our yard.

I decided to walk because I need to save gas if I want to A my science project. I can easily lie and tell the teacher I didn't ever used my car this month but that is scary and I can't commit a crime, my family would disown me.

I hum as the wind blow at my face, the sun is about to set and it's getting cold. I'm glad I grab my hoodie before getting out of the house or god knows what would happen. I smile at the ground remembering the funny joke that my English told to the class earlier it was about a potato and it's funny as hell.

I can see my friends house already and I happily skipped away.

Their house is huge and some people say our house is big they should see this.

I press the door bell waiting for someone to answer it. About five minutes have passed by already and I can hear footsteps coming closer to the gate. I can feel my body getting excited not only that this is the first time that I get to see my friends house but this is also the first time I actually get to see another house besides our family's .

The door opened and revealed a tall and lean man, he's around his twenties, I think or not, even less. He smiled at me and turn to frown when he scanned me. He's biting his lips right now thinking about whatever.

"Uhm is there a khristine here?" I ask politely.

He shook his head no which leads me to frown. But khristine send me this address; 8-B. I look around and I was actually still in seven. I guess I just got a little carried away.

"Do you want to come in darling?" He ask with a smile, it wasn't creepy or anything it was a genuine smile like he's truly trying to be nice to me.

I hesitantly nod my head and look behind him, if I was not mistaken I think I caught a smirk right before he closes the gate.

He lead me to the door, it was black and white. The entrance is amazing and im excited to see what the rest of this house offer. I can imagine myself living here. This is nice, to be inside in a house, alone, with a man, who I have never met. I start to panic but I didn't let it show I just breath in and it slowly, that's what my therapist told me anyway. Somehow it didn't work, I turn my head around to tell the kind man to let me out. He luckily was standing their with his hands on his lap.

"I-uh- I think my parents are looking for me."

"But we're only getting started, baby."

Pedophilia is fun
Vote? I guess
Btw this book is created as a joke, hence why it's poorly written, and some content may be offensive or sensitive. Read at ur own risk. 😂😂😂
U HAVE BEEN WARN!!!