Sucking Daddy Allanjun.

This escalated quickly, I was supposed to go to my friends house and ended up with a stranger fingering me. To whatever reason he prefer himself as daddy as to my dismay.

"Get on your knees baby." He whispered while pulling his pants.

I obeyed his instructions and kneeled, my face was literally in front of his crotch but It didn't matter. His lips is slowly turning up and I wish I could kiss those one more time.

"Suck." He stated.

I gave him a weird look which sends him to raise an eyebrow. I pulled his boxers down, mentally preparing myself for what's about to happen. His friend came flying up his stomach and I shivered. Do I just lick it? As the thought I came I did it and he seems to enjoy it as he moaned my name. I keep licking his length struggling to not touch his pubes. He told me to use my mouth so I did.

"Yes baby, just like that."

I just sit there with his dick in my mouth.

"Move your head."

I moved my head like I was listening to good music, it taste like a normal skin. I guess. I felt him twitch in me and I pulled away quickly holding my mouth in my hands.

"Fuck I'll just finish myself." He stated, holding his penis.

I stared at him in awe as he touches his self, and soon a white creamy substance squirt out of his penis. Oh god.

"Good job, baby girl." He's now pulling his boxers up and coming to me.

He helped me stand up, and guide me to which I'm guessing his bedroom. I lied on his bed on my stomach reevaluating my life. If my mom finds out that I ended up with a man and not my friends house I may never see or even remember what the sun looks like.

My head snapped back to the digital clock beside his bed its 6:45 and I'm not planning on moving.

I'll just ask him to take me back home.