At peace with daddy allanjun

Daddy allanjun have asked me to moved in with him. Apparently that's why he knows my parents. He encouraged them to make me go and stay at his house forever. My parents said yes.

And I thank them.

Being with daddy allanjun forever is a pretty good idea at the moment. I mean who wouldn't want to go and spend the rest of their life with someone so handsome like him.

For the hour that we have spent each other I can finally say I love him. He's pretty lovable.

I am currently packing my bags, eager to spend da rest of my life with him. The world is at my side right now. I win at everything.

I can hear footsteps coming, then finally a knock filled the room. I turn my head towards the door and smiled when daddy allanjun was standing their holding a picture frame of himself with a grin.

He walked to where I was standing and carefully gave me the picture. I stared at it confused and almost puked at the sight.

"I figured giving you my face will be a very good inspiration and a nice decoration to our house, Baby." he whispered on my ear.

I stared at him in disbelief and smash the frame at the ground.

I cant believe it.

Why is he gonna be so selfish?

I have given everything to him.

And he's going to repay me with this?

How dare he.

I ran away from the room dissapointed at what I have encountered. My life is going to end. I can't handle it anymore. How could he do this to his baby girl?

* fight me*