Fighting love with Daddy Allanjun

I turn back around to see if allanjun was coming after me. As much as I don't want to see him right now, I kinda wish he would run after me to see if his baby girl is alright, I guess he didn't care enough to do that.

I was walking peacefully at the sidewalk when a black car stopped beside me. I don't care if they kidnap me I am ruined, I don't care about myself anymore I am a piece of shit.

The car door opened and revealed daddy Allanjun himself he was carrying a basket which made me curious. As he get closer to me, what's inside the basket came in sight.

I gasped when I saw a baby inside.

"Shanine, my sweet, sweet, baby. When u ran away our baby fell out of your womb. I was going to tell u sooner about our infant but was too scared to open the topic." He said in between cries.

How could he do this to me? It's his fault that our baby got aborted. How can he blame this to me? I hate him I absolutely do.

"How dare you blame this on me. I didn't even see my child." I cried falling down and moving my feet up and down.

He bent down and I take a look in the baby. He's gorgeous, it's sad that he didn't even see how beautiful his father is. He's laying their now with a cap and a jacket holding a peace sign while his other arm grip the edge of his cap.

"His name is Jason."