Daddy Allanjun and my Parents.

I did ask ... Daddy to get me a ride back home and he said yes. I thought he was just going to let one of his drivers to do it but as I see his figure turning around the car, I felt kinda happy.

"What are you doing?" I asked watching every move he makes.

"What does it look like?" He quirked his eyebrow at me and turn the engine on.

I have been noticing his change of mood, like he is happy at one point and turn back to pleasing me then the next thing I know he's snapping at me. But that's the least of my problem at the moment I still need to have a decent reason to tell my parents about how late I am. And that I didn't even get to my friends house and ended up with a man shoving his fingers inside me. As bad as that sound I still fantasize about him,he's so dreamy and god I would drop my panties in front right away for him. My one and only daddy.

We arrived at my front porch and I still don't have any idea how to explain myself. I am such a horrible daughter, I am a disgrace to my family and community. I'm supposed to be a disciple of Jesus bonded as companions in life and mission. But that's ruined now I'm mortified of hell and wouldn't dream about it, the word itself scares me.

I prepare myself for what's about to happen. I opened the car door because daddy won't even bother to do it for me. He was standing in front of our door waiting for me I think.

As he sees my appearance he turn back around and press the doorbell.

I stopped walking and try to figure out what's happening, he can't let my parents know about our relationship or whatever we are.

But as the door opens my worst fear came to life and everything that I have ever done came flashing before my eyes. I don't know what to do but to stand there and watch it happen.

My dad was standing taking his glasses off he smiled at daddy and looked behind him. He just shouted 'come inside' and the two waited for me to finally move.

I was now sitting with my parents and daddy. The awkwardness is hard to hide.

"So, Allanjun." My dad started. "The deal, still on?" My dad smirked.

Okay what the actual fuck they know each other? This is the most fucked up event that ever happened in my 18 years of living .

I tried to keep my mouth shut as they continue to speak there was no words that need to be said and I don't think I can continue this anymore.

*they've only known each other for like a day*