Chapter One

I was enjoying the first Wednesday of summer that my mom called me from the kitchen. "Emily? Emily? Hurry up. Your class will be late.". "Ugh. Okay. Let me wear my jeans." I yelled back.

"No, not jeans. You should wear that black dress that I bought you for your Birthday." said my mom. "Mom? I'm going to class not party."

"Anyway. You should look so good."

"Mom?"

"Stop it. And wear what I told you."

Ugh. She has always been a tough mother. I could never decide what can I do, where can I go, What can I wear,... .

"Mom, you know that I don't like to go to orchestra class."

"Honey, you play piano well. If you go to this class it will be so great for you."

"Mom, I-" She interrupted me "Just one term. Because of me. Okay?"

"You don't put me any other choice" I rolled my eyes, but she didn't understand because I was in my room.

After I wore my black dress I went to garage. My mom was waiting for me in the car. All the drive I didn't speak. I was just listening to music. I'm really good at piano. But I don't like to join this class. I can't communicate with other people like others. I'm so shy and I don't have that much friends. Oh. I don't have any friend. My only friend is my piano. So most of my free time I read books and I listen to music.

When we arrived there, my mom offered me to come with me, but I said it's okay.

My class was at 3rd floor. There were so many teenagers at my age that were standing with their instruments there. All of them were laughing and speaking with each other. But I was silent.

It's so bad that I'm this much shy. I really hate it. I started playing piano when I was 9. Its 7 years that I'm playing it.

A man with long curly brown hair came. "Hi, everybody. I'm Mr. Parker, your conductor. I wish that you enjoy your class. Now please come to the orchestra hall. " Said Mr. Parker.

We all went to an orchestra hall. Mr. Parker wanted to check who's absent. So he called our names. He said some groups. But I wasn't in a group. Cause I'm the only person who plays piano. He said that I can sit on the piano till my teacher comes. After minutes a beautiful woman came to me. I think she was 25. She had long blonde wavy hair. She was so beautiful. She had lovely grey eyes. She was wearing a black baggy trousers with purple tops. "Hi sweetie, I'm Chloe Smith your piano teacher. I'm playing piano for more than 15 years. What about you?" she smiled.

"I'm Emily Johnson and I'm playing piano for 7 years."

"As you know this is an orchestra class. But first everyone should play solo and then you're going to play together. The first song that you should play is this one. You should try your best in playing it" She was so serious. She gave me the sheet and told me to play it. It wasn't that much difficult for me, but it was more difficult from pieces that I played before. All the groups were playing their instruments. We were more than 10 groups such as violin, viola, cello, guitar, tubas, trombones, trumpets, bassoons, clarinets, oboes, flutes,... I wasn't the only person that was not in the group. It was a girl that I think she was 18, she played harp.

After the class finished, Mr. Parker told us that there's something to eat outside and he said that we enjoy ourselves. All of us went out. There was a table full of biscuits, donuts , cakes, juices, coffee, ... . I took a mag of coffee and a donut. I really love these two things.

When I was texting my mom to come and take me a boy called me "Oh, hey, I'm Harry. What's your name?"

He was so beautiful. I know we don't use beautiful for boys, but he was really beautiful. He was so handsome too. But I never talked with a boy before. I was just staring at him. I didn't know what should I say? "Hello? Did you hear me?" He said again. He had so many tattoos on his body. I thought it wasn't nice to have this much tattoos. But I was wrong.

"Oh, yes, hello, um, I'm Emily. Sorry my mom is waiting for me. I should go."

I walked as fast as I could. I lied, my mom wasn't waiting. But because I didn't know what should I do I left him alone. Wasn't that rude? Ugh. Why I can't communicate with people, especially boys?

After waiting more than 15 minutes, my mom came. I sat in the car and I didn't say anything about that boy, I think he was Henry. "So how was your class? Did you enjoy it?" My mom said. I wasn't looking at her. I was thinking about that boy. Without thinking I answered "Yes, it was great."

That boy, Henry, Oh, he was so handsome.. Oh. 'Stop thinking about him' I said to myself.