Chapter seven

Next morning I woke up at 10:00 a.m., I ate cereal for my breakfast. After that I went to my room and turned on my laptop. I wanted to find Harry in facebook and instagram. I searched 'harrystyles' in instagram. It brought so many pages. I opened the first one, it was Harry. But his profile was private, so I sent a request. I searched in facebook too. I found him in facebook and I sent a request. While I was downloading music I saw that he accepted my requests and he sent me requests too. After I accepted them I went to see his posts.

He had so many photos, but I didn't have that much. Because I didn't have that much followers to see my posts but he had so many followers. My followers were all my schoolmates. I didn't have any group photo, they were all my photos and my family and I and the photos that I took specially from nature. Because I didn't have anybody to took photo with. But Harry had so many photos with his friends.

While I was liking his photos I saw he gave me a message in IM.

Harrystyles1994: Hi, Emily...

Emily2000: Hi, how are U?

Harrystyles1994: Great, U?

Emily2000: I'm good.

Harrystyles1994: You were born in 2000? :O It's so cool. 2000. ;)

Emily2000: Yeah, I thinks it's so cool too. I love it... ;)

Harrystyles1994: Exactly which date?

Emily 2000: 24th of February, U?

Harrystyles1994: 1st of February 1994. We're in the same month. ;). This is so cool. Mhm I'm really sorry but I should go to gym. I'm really sorry, I'll chat with you later.

Emily k2000: Yeah, okay. Bye...

Harrystyles1994: bye. H

After that he became offline. I went to kitchen to eat something, it was 10:45 a.m. My mom and dad were watching dancing on ice, they loved this show so much. I went to watch it too.

"Mom, tonight Harry will pick me at 6:00 p.m." I told her. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Actually we're going to one of his friend's house." I said.

"Do you know his friends? Are they good people?"

"Anna? Stop it. She's a teenager and she can choose her friends herself. Don't be worried. She's a big girl." My dad said and he winked. My mom rolled her eyes but my dad ignored her. "Okay, but whatever happen to you, I won't help you. Cause it was your choose." She said. I stood up and I went to my room. I was bored and I didn't know what I should do. I looked at clock, it was 11:15 a.m. So I went to read book. I was reading 'Hunger Games'.

......................................

While I was reading the book Harry called me. "Hi." I said. "Hi Emily. I'm waiting for you." he said. "What?" "It's 6:00 p.m." "OMG, I was reading book and I forgot it. Wait a minute and I'll come. Sorry." "Okay." He said.

Oh my God, it was too late. So I put the book on the bed and I opened the closet. I wore my blue boyfriend jeans with short black and white t-shirt. I wore my checked back and white all-stars shoes. After that I combed my hair. I was looking great. I never put makeup, I hated makeups a lot. I really hated them. I thought I'm beautiful in this way. My mom let me to put makeup too, but I didn't. Once I put makeup and I was looking like a monster. It was awful.

After I got ready, I went out of my room. I said goodbye to my mom and dad and I went out. Harry was waiting for me in his car. I went and sat in the car.

"Oh, I'm really sorry, I forgot it." I said, he was looking at me.

"Holly shit, you look so great. Oh my God. You're so fit." He said and I became so shy. "Thanks. And you look so attractive." "Yeah I know." He said and we both laughed. He was wearing a graphic t-shirt and shorts.