Chapter three

Rest of the week was like all my weeks. All the week I was reading book, listening to music and playing piano. Plus I was feeling guilty too. All the week I was thinking that why I said that to Harry. But that wasn't a big deal. I could go and apologise to him. He would accept it. I'm sure. I should give my number to him. I wanted to be friend with him. I really didn't think about boyfriend, just a friend.

"Mom? Can you take me a bit later after class?" I asked while I was shutting down my laptop. I was sitting in the hall and watching 'The Vampire Diaries'. And my mom was making dinner. She came and sat on the armchair in front of me.

"Why?" she said and I was sure she was surprised.

"Actually I want to go out with one of my friend."

"Friend?" she said like I said something very bad. Then she continued "From when do you have friend? What is her name?"

"Um. Actually his name is Harry. We met in orchestra class."

"What?" she said so loudly. My heart was beating so loud. I was scared that maybe she slaps me.

"Blimey Emily. You have a boyfriend. Oh my-" I interrupted her "No. Mom. Stop it. He is just a friend. Oh, God."

"Okay, so I will come with you too."

"Mom?"

"That's all. You have two choices. Number one you can go and I will come with you too, and number two you can't go."

"Mom?"

"That's all."

"Okay, we'll go with you."

Ugh, I hate her. I really hate her. She went to kitchen. I went to my room and shot the door and I sat on my bed. I started crying. Oh my God. I don't know what should I do?

Ugh, I'm 15 year old girl. Most of the girls in this age have boyfriends and they're loved by their boyfriends, they have so much friends, they hang out with them and they have so much fun.

But me. I want to go out with my friend and my mom should come with me too. Oh my God. I hate her.

"Come on Emily, get ready. We should go to class."

I didn't answer, I just went and wear a long black skirt with a short white t-shirt.

Somebody knocked my door. "Come in." I said.

"Honey, don't be mad at me. I'm your mom and I'm worried about you. I don't know who is he. I can't let you go alone. Just today. Okay? If he was a good boy I won't come with you anymore. You are my only daughter and I care about you. You know that, don't you?" I nodded. She added "Today I'm busy, Benjamin will take you there, but I will come with you whenever you want to go out. After your class I'll come and take you. Okay, honey?" I nodded. She stood up from my bed. She kissed my forehead and went out of my room.

Benjamin is my older brother, he's 7 years older than me. I love him so much. He's so kind to me. Actually he always takes care of me. :)

After I got ready I went out of my room. "Benjamin, I'm ready. Let's go."

"He is waiting in the car." my mom said. I went to parking lot and I sat in the car.

"What where you and mom talking about?" Benjamin asked, he was looking at my eyes.

"Nothing she is so tough, she didn't let me go out alone with my friend, Harry."

"Can you remember, the first time that I wanted to go out with Tara, she came with us too." He said. Tara is his fiance.

"Harry isn't my boyfriend." I said while I was looking at the screen of my phone. "But he'll be." He said and we laughed.

"It will be okay. I know she's a bit tough, but she loves you that's the reason."

The rest of the drive we didn't speak, we were listening to 'billboard top 100'. When we arrived there Benjamin said, "Can I come and see that lucky boy that stole my little sister's heart?"

"Ben? Stop it. I'm not in love with him, and he's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so can I meet your future boyfriend?"

"Ugh, I should go."

"You're as tough as your mom" We both laughed and I hugged him and I went to the hall.

There was a tall boy in front of me with curly brown hair. I was sure he was Harry.

"Harry?" when I called his name, he turned back.

"Oh, hey Emily"

"Hi, how are you?

"Fine, how are you."

"Fine, um, I'm so sorry for last week."

"No it's okay."

"Here you are." I brought a paper out of my pocket. My phone number was written on that. He smiled, and I smiled.

"Can we go out after class?" I asked him while we were walking to the orchestra hall.

"Yeah that's great." We both smile at each other. Oh my God. His dimples. Now I don't feel guilty anymore. I think I made him happy. :)