Chapter Eight

Next morning I woke up with my phone call. It was Harry. I was worried. "Harry? What happened?" I asked.

"Hi, don't worry. How are you babe. I miss you a lot."

"Hi. And I miss you a lot. so?"

"Actually I won 2 tickets for a trip to Paris."

"Wow. That's great."

"Yeah, will you come with me?"

"What? Why? Why don't you go with your mom or dad or Gemma?"

"My dad can't come because of his job. My mom can't come because she is a teacher. And Gemma doesn't like to come."

"I really love to come but I don't think my mom let me." I said while I was making my bed. After that I sat cross leg on my bed.

"Come on, please. Try. I don't know. Please do something."

"Okay, I'll try." The rest of the call he told me that the trip is from this Thursday till Saturday. The trip was 3 days and 2 nights. So we couldn't miss our orchestra class, which was great. He told me that they reserved us a great hotel in the middle of the city. He said it was one of the best hotels in Paris. I really wanted to go. My mom became much much better. But didn't think that she will accept this.

"I should go to gym Emily. Bye."

"Bye, Harry." I said and he ended the call. I didn't like the beeps after our talking. Actually I hate them. There wasn't anyone that I could talk with. It was just me and the beeps that meant end the call. I put my phone on my bed. After thinking a lot I understood what should I do. So I called Benjamin.

"Hi, Ben."

"Hi, Emily. How are you?"

"Good. How are you?"

"Great. Why did you call?"

"Can I come and meet you?"

"Yeah. Actually Tara is making Italian pizza. Come for lunch."

"Okay, thanks Ben." After that I ended the call. I didn't know how can I get her consent. Harry told me if we want to go we should tell them till Tuesday. I just had a day to get my mom's consent.

                                                                           .......................

When it was 12:00 P.M. I wore my clothes. I took my phone and went to the hall. "I'm going to Ben's house for lunch." I told to my mom. "Okay. Bye." "Bye" I said and I went out. I took Ben's old bicycle and I rode the bike to their house. I knocked the door. Tara opened the door for me. "Oh, hi honey. How are you?"

"Hi Tara. Good." I said and I hugged her. "Ben is in the kitchen." Said Tara and I nodded. I put my phone on their coffee table and I went to the kitchen. "Hi my big bro." "Hi Emi." He said and we hugged each other.

"Yay, the pizza is ready." Said Ben. "Yay." Said Tara and I laughed at them. Tara put the pizza on the table and Ben brought salad and coke. We sat on the chairs.

"So, what happened?" asked Ben. "Actually, Harry won two tickets for a trip to Paris. Um, today he called me and asked me to join him in this trip. But I didn't tell this to mom. Actually she is much better these days because of Tara's mom's books. But I didn't tell this to her. Because this is different. And I really want to go and tomorrow we should tell them that we will go or not." I said.

"Wait, wait, wait. Who's Harry?" asked Tara.

"He's her future boyfriend." He said but I didn't say anything. Because I thought it was true. "I heard from mom that you went to a party with him." Said Ben. "Oh my God. Did you kiss each other?" asked Tara. "It wasn't such a parties that you imagine. I just went to meet his friends. And I didn't kiss him." I said and I drank a sip from my coke.