Chapter Five

While I was watching TV I received a message. The message was from Harry.

          Thank your mom again, I had such a great night. 

I replied a minute later.

           You're welcome, thanks for coming. ;)

"Who was it?" My mom asked. "It was Harry, he thanked again." I added. "I'm going to read book. So goodnight." "Goodnight Emily." She said and she kissed my forehead. She had changed a lot. I think maybe Benjamin had talked to her. I don't know what happened, whatever, I'm so happy because of that.

                                                                           ..................................

Next morning I woke up at 7:00 a.m. .Some days I went to jogging with Benjamin. I really loved it. I knocked his door. "Come in." He said. I went to his room. His room was a bit bigger than mine. "Are you ready to go?" I asked him. "Yeah just let me wear my t-shirt. After that we walked to park. The weather was great that day, the birds where singing and there were flowers everywhere. I was wearing a black trousers with light blue tops and light blue sneakers. My long brown hair was styled in ponytail. After we jogged for an hour we came back home. I took a shower and I went to play piano. When I was helping my mom to cook lunch I received a message from Harry.

           Can we go out this afternoon? H

I replied,

           Actually I have tennis class till 4. I think we can go after 5. Where do you want to go?

He answered a minute later,

          Can we go to park? H

I replied,

          Yeah sure. ;)

He replied,

           So at 5 I'll pick you. Can you plz send me your address?

I sent my address and after that I went to read book. After I finished a chapter I went to kitchen. My mom was making salad. "At 5 p.m. Harry will pick me. We're going to park."

"Emily? You're being too friend with him." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Mom? I told you-" Benjamin said and my mom interrupted him. "Okay, okay. You can go." She said and I smiled at him.

After that I went to Benjamin's room.

"What did you say to mom that she has changed a lot?"

"That's not important, the point is that she has changed and the reason is not important."

"Anyway thanks a lot, Ben." I smiled at him. I added "I'm going to get ready. I have tennis class. Bye."

Actually Ben didn't lived with us. He was living with Tara in a lovely house. But their house was near us. But he had his room in our house too and he had some clothes in his room. "I want to go home, so I'll put you to tennis class."

"Thanks Ben." "You're welcome."

                                                                            ...............................

After I came back home from class I took a shower. I was wearing my blue tight jeans with my NYC black tank top. After I wore my clothes I went to hall and sat on the armchair. I was waiting for his call. Minutes later he called me.

"Hi, Emily."

"Hi, Harry."

"I'm waiting for you."

"Okay."

After that I went out. Harry was sitting in a White Benz-300 S.

"Hi, Harry, Oh you have Benz 300 S? Classic cars? I love classic cars so much."

"Hi, Emily. Yeah. I love classic cars too. How are you?"

"Fine, you?"

"I'm great. How did your mom let you come?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just kidding." He said and I smiled at him. There was a big park near our house. It was such a lovely park. After he parked his car we went for a walk.

"So for how many years you're playing guitar?" I asked him while I was putting my hands in my pockets.

"I'm playing it for 10 years."

"Really? That's so much for guitar?"

"What's wrong with guitar?"

"Nothing, but it's so easy."

"Emily? Don't say that." He was looking at me in a cute way, and we both laughed.

We sat on the bench next to the playground.

"Can we go and ride bicycle?" He was looking at my eyes. Oh my God. His eyes were amazing.

"Oh, the truth is that I can't ride bike." He laughed at me.

"Really? Come on, I'll teach you."

We both stood up and went to rent bicycle. "It's so easy don't worry." He was laughing at me. "Don't laugh." "Ok, Mrs. Johnson." I rolled my eyes and then I laughed.

He taught me how i should ride bike. "Yay, I did it." I said when I was turning around. "I told you it's so easy." He said and smiled at me.

"So lemme ride my bike too." We were riding bikes for half an hour. After that we went and sat on the grass.

"How was it?" he asked. "It was amazing, I felt free. You know? It was great." I said and he nodded.

"So tell me more about yourself. Do you have any sibling?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have an older bro. His name is Benjamin and he's 23. What about you?"

"I have an older sister. Her name is Gemma and she's 25."

"Um, can you come for dinner to our home?"

"Uh, I don't think that my mom let me."

"So why don't you come with your family?"

"First of all, Ben and his fiancé are going out tonight. Second my dad is at work. And third I don't think that my mom will accept. We can come another day. But we can go to fast food right now."

"Okay." He stood up and helped me to stand up. After that we went to KFC.

We went to the restaurant and we sat on a table.We both ordered 'zinger tacos'.

"I really love tacos. They're super delicious." He said while he was swallowing his food. I laughed at him. He was really like a 5 year old boy. I loved him so much but I couldn't tell because I was scared of my mom's reaction.

"So come for launch to our house for this Saturday, okay?" he said.

"Okay, I'll say it to my mom." I smiled at him.

After we ate our dinner we sat in the car. After we arrived to my house he said goodbye. "Thanks so much for teaching me cycling and for the dinner, Harry." When I wanted to open the door he reached my arms. "Thanks so much for coming". I smiled. He brought his face near mine and he kissed my cheeks. I was really shocked I didn't know what I should do. So I smiled at him and opened the door. Before I closed the door of the house I shook my hand and he shook his back.