Prologue

~~ 3rd POV ~~

(The Cover of the book is what you look like)

You were with your twin brother after the Uchiha massacre, since then Sasuke had been treating you like you were dirt even when you were older and taller than him by 3 minutes.

You might be twins but you changed your hairstyle, your hair was black as night and your eyes are neon blue since birth, no one knew why though. But little did they know that (M/n) had a powerful tailed best sealed deep inside of him.

Because he was different, many treated him differently other than a selected few. Naruto was one of those people. But one day (M/n) Uchiha left team 7 and was never seen for 4 years.

No one knew the reason why he had left, because many didn't even ask him, not even his twin.

Sasuke felt hate towards (M/n) because he was favourited and praised by their father.

But what Sasuke didn't know was that (M/n) had nothing but scars on his back, lower legs and lower arms for pushing himself to the limit, almost killing himself.

The only ones who knew of those scars were Itachi, his father, his mother and Naruto...

(M/n) was always forgiving and never judged his opponents, weak or not, he fought them, never once giving up.

The night of the Uchiha Massacre had happened, (M/n) unlocked his sharingan, but it wasn't any ordinary one, it was the his Sharingan infused with the tailed beasts kekkie gankia which fused his and the tailed beasts chakra together.

The eyes that (M/n) possess was called 'Abatā-me', Japanese for Avatar eyes (The pick above) . This is a very rare eye for the Uchiha clan, it gave the person the ability to bend all elements without using jitsus, and for the person to excel in taijitsu, and copy their opponents moves quicker and can move a lot faster than others and much more.

But (M/n) never knew that. After having a huge argument with his twin, he left and no one had seen him since.

What were the words that Sasuke had said? Simple yet heartbreaking...

"I WISH ITACHI KILLED YOU AND NOT OUR PARENTS!!"

But a month after (M/n) had left, Sasuke had regretted it ever since but never showed it, only to become colder to everyone else, not knowing that he had changed (M/n) because of those words... And those words that made (M/n)... Become stronger...

----------------------
Hey! Hope you enjoyed!!! I just had this idea thought I should type it out and see what you guys think!!!

If you enjoyed

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Bye!!

~Pika Girl