Chapter 4

~~3rd POV~~

Sasuke opens his mouth. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I've been such a jackass brother!!! And I'm sorry for saying those words to you!!!" Sasuke shouts as you look at him before moving back as he falls to the floor while your bangs cover your eyes. You don't say a word but you gently pick Sasuke up bridal style and carry him to your spare room.

After you place him down on the bed you turn to leave, only for him to stop you by grabbing your wrist. "Why won't you say something? Or look at me? (M/n).. Look at me.." Sasuke says as silent tears run down his cheeks. You slowly turn around and kneel down in front of him while he was sitting on the bed. You gently wipe away his tears and you look at him. "I'm so sorry (M/n)... You were right about Itachi.. But I never believed you.." Sasuke mumbled but you stay quiet.

You sit on the bed next to him and placed him on your lap and hug him around the waist as he rests his head under your chin and against your chest. You felt so many mixed emotions well up deep inside of you, sorrow, happiness, anger, love...

Not long after, you hear soft snores, you look down and notice Sasuke fast asleep. You gently lay him in bed and place the blanket over him before walking to your room. After a few hours of training, you shower before bed.

~~Time Skip~~

During the middle of the night, you feel the side of your bed sink on your right. You were laying on your back with your blanket covering you lower naked body. Since your eyes still closed, you feel a small cold hand move your arm away from your chest and a figure rested their head against your chest before placing your arm back but around their waist.

You internally smirk, feeling the figure blush when realising that you were naked but the just moved closer to you for heat. You peak through your one eye and see that the figure was Sasuke.

'He is not making this easier for me is he..' You thought internally groaning feeling that he too was fully naked. 'Guess not.. Damn it!' You thought.

(Play the song now/// Lemon Warning!!! Don't like don't read.)

'Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals
Baby, I'm'

You feel Sasuke slowly sit on top of you. You groan when you feel his manhood rub against yours and grab his hips  as he presses his hands against your chest.

'So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so high when I'm inside you'

You could feel your inner animal fighting for you to take control. You couldn't take it anymore and switched positions with Sasuke underneath you. You smirk when you see the blush. You start to nibble and bite his neck until you hear Sasuke moan loudly. You smirk knowing you found the spot.

'Yeah, you can start over, you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down, rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no