Chapter 5

~~3rd POV~~

The day of the war came and you were ready. Madara stood across the battle field, gazing at you with a smirk on his face with a tied up child with a blind fold over the eyes(the pic above). You growl lowly as your eyes start to glow.

"Long time no see, (M/n).. As you can see I have something that belongs to you." Madara said with a sly smirk on his face. "(M/n)... What is he talking about?" Naruto and Sasuke ask. You don't say anything but keep your eyes on the boy. Madara raises an eyebrow and his smirk widens. "I see you haven't told them have you?" Madara said while you turn your gaze towards Madara with a glare. Taking the silence as a yes, Madara takes off the boys blindfold.

(Play the song now)

'[Verse 1:]
Take my hand tonight
We can run so far
We can change the world to anything we want
We can stop for hours just staring at the stars
They shine down to show us

That...'

The boy turns towards you and his eyes widen with tears in his eyes. "Dad!!!" The boy shouts towards you. You take a few steps forward, while ignoring confused gazes from the others. "Denzel..." You say when your gaze softens at the sight of your 10 year old son. Madara grabs Denzel's Raven hair and takes out a kunai and places the blade by his neck.

'[Chorus:]
you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable'

Your eyes darken at the sight. "Let him go Madara... This fight is between you and me!!!" You say, within seconds, you air bend Madara away from your son. Denzel runs towards you and you cut the ropes before hugging him.

'[Verse 2:]
We could run forever if you wanted to
And i would not get tired
Because I'd be with you
I keep singing this song until the very end
We have done all these things'

You smile and gently kiss your sons forehead and send him to the village with Sai before turning your hard gaze towards Madara once more. Your Abatā-me activated. Your eyes go white with light blue outlines, your body starts to glow with twelve black and blue tails.

'[Chorus:]
you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable'

You and Madara get into fighting stance before attacking. Everyone else was fighting other people, while you fought Madara. The mistake Madara had made was taking away your son.

'[Bridge:]
I would give it all
Never let you fall
Cause you know we're inseparable
I would give it all
Just to show you I'm in love
Cause you know we're inseparable'

Soon Naruto and Sasuke joined into the fight, over powering Madara by so much power. But you didn't stop fighting, the scars on your sons body, added to the fire in your heart. And with a final blow....

'[Chorus:]
you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable'

Madara and his army was defeated. Everyone who lost their lives, had their memorial planned and had their names engraved onto the stone. They would never be forgotten.

When returning to the village, you immediately rushed to the hospital to see Denzel. When you arrive at his room, the minute you opened the door, your son tackles you and hold you tightly while crying.

You return the hug and hold him tightly while stroking his hair with tears rolling down your cheeks. Your son was taken away by Madara 5 months ago and that caused Madara to declare war. You have been trying to get your son through those months but never succeeded, but now you finally had your son back in your arms.

Your friend had offered to be a seregate for you to have a child and you were more than thankful to her. You were ecstatic when your son was born, he was your light in the darkness to keep you from falling further into the dark. But after he was born, so was the light in your life.

But when Madara took him, he took away your light and when you couldn't get your son, you trained months on end to become stronger in order for you to get your son back, and now you finally have him in your arms again.

"I-I missed you dad.." Denzel said while crying into your chest as you sit up and hold him tightly. "I missed you too champ... You have no idea how worried I've been since they took you, but don't worry, your home." You said while holding closer. "I love you dad." Denzel said through his tears. You smile softly at him and rest your chin on his head. "I love you too Denzel." You said with a content smile on your face.

What you didn't know was that A figure was lurking in the shadows, watching you...

-----------------------
Hey!! How'd you like this plot twist!!!

If you enjoyed this chapter...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Bye!!!

~~Pika Girl