Chapter 2

~~ 3rd POV ~~
(The picture above is your hide out that's in a mountain)

You wake up the next day and get dressed. You wrap your bandages around your wrists up until your elbows and walk into your meditating room. You light incense by a painting of your parents and sit on a cushion with your legs crossed and closed your eyes.

After a while, the smoke from the incense started to circle around you, and then a string of water soon joined. One by one they elements started to circle around you as you slowly start to glow navy blue. You feel your chakra flow through you.

You listen to the sounds of nature around you that puts you at peace. Your muscles relax feeling the peaceful chakra around you. You felt three presences around you, you smiles knowingly who they were and slowly opened your eyes.

Only to be treated by three ghostly figures of those you love. Your mother, your father.. And lastly, Itachi. They smile softly towards you and your father places his hand gently on your head before slowly disappearing.

Your mother placed a gentle kiss on your forehead before she disappears. Lastly, Itachi places his pointer finger and middle finger and gently nudged your forehead and slowly faded away.

You smile sadly as silent tears run down your cheeks. As the elements started to dissolve, you gently wipe away your tears. The sorrow started to fade out of your eyes and was replaced determination.

You walk to your outside training ground. You close your eyes once again and take two deep breaths and you open your eyes causing your Abatā-me to activate. You place your feet apart but Firmly on the ground and start to punch the air causing flames to come out his fists. He jumps and does a flip and bends the air causing you to go higher when you jump. When landing, you bend a few huge rocks with ease and launch one in the air. You then air bend to float towards the Rock and water bend to cut the rock in half.

You land in a crouching position. You close your eyes and take a deep breath and your Abatā-me deactivates. You sigh before walking back inside your hide out, knowing full well that someone was watching you... And you knew exactly who it was.

When inside, you flick your wrist, air bending the person to land flat on their face in front of you.

You raise an eyebrow at the grey haired sensei and shake your head. "It's rude to spy on people Kakashi-Sensei." You said as you walk to the kitchen with the said male following you. "(M/N)?!?!" Kakashi said acting shocked. You give him the 'I-know-your-lying' face along with the famous Uchiha glare. Sweat dropping, Kakashi chuckles nervously and sits on the couch and you take a seat in front of him.

"How long have you been watching me without telling the others?" You asked him while folding your arms over your chest. "Two weeks now." Kakashi answered with a sigh of defeat. You rub the side of your forehead, feeling a headache coming on.

"Who else knows? And don't lie to me." You said with a glare. '(M/n) calm down, Take a deep breath and don't let your anger control your emotions.' Aang told you and you took a deep breath and gazed at Kakashi, waiting for his answer. "No one besides Lady Tsunade." Kakashi said and you shake your head.

"Alright but you must not tell anyone that I am right by Konoha, that you've seen me or that I'm alive... They don't need to know." You said while looking Kakashi straight in the eyes. Kakashi nods and says "I won't tell anyone, but you have to let them know soon." Kakashi said as he stood up.

You stand up and lead him to the secret door that leads straight into Konoha that no one knows about. "When the time is right, I will let them know, but not yet... It was good to see you Kakashi-sensei." You said and nod towards him and before the door closes Kakashi hugs you before disappearing.

You sigh sadly as the door becomes hidden again and turn towards the picture of team 7. Kakashi on top, Sasuke on the left and Naruto on the right while you stood between Naruto and Sakura. Shaking your head from the memory, you walk towards the pool that glowed under the candle lights. '(M/n)...' Aang said sadly. "Yeah Aang?" You said to him. 'The time is close.. We better be ready to protect the village and your friends.' Aang said to you and you look up towards the glowing candle lights. "I know, but.. I must become stronger.. For them." You said with determination in your voices and eyes before walking away.

-----------------------

Hey! Hope you enjoyed!!

If you enjoyed..

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Bye!!

~~Pika Girl