Chapter 1

~~ (M/n)'s POV ~~

4 Years later (in the picture is what your wearing, Your 18 years old)

I jump through the trees, keeping my hood up to hide my face. Once I arrive at the place I look at the sign that says 'Konoha'. I smile sadly before my smile vanishes off of my face.

I notice the gate guards fast asleep, so I sneak in. 'This would be a lot easier if no one could recognise us.' The 12 tailed wolf Aang (see what I did their?;-)) said while I jump roof to roof to the hokage's office. 'I'd rather not let them know I'm here.. Especially Sasuke..' I said in my mind to Aang. I soon arrive at the hokage's office.

'I know (M/n), but he and the others will know of your return... It's better to forgive and forget rather than bottle up your anger.' Aang said to me. I sighed silently but don't answer Aang, knowing he was right. I walk up to the door and knock. When hearing a 'Come In', I walk inside the room and notice my old teacher sitting where the Hokage is supposed to be.

~~ 3rd POV ~~

You look towards lady Tsunade as she gazes at you. "Who are you?" She demanded while glaring at you. You take off your hood to reveal your face and she gasps before standing up and walks around the desk and stands in front of you, she reaches your shoulders, that's how tall you are now. She places her hand on your cheek then punches you and you collide with the wall. She glares at you.

"Where have you been?!?! I've been worried sick after you left like you did!" She scolds you as you rub your red cheek. "I had to leave... You know who was looking for me so I had to leave.." You said as you stood up. Her eyes widen as she stares at you in shock, "You don't mean?" She said unable to finish her sentence, you nod. "Madara Uchiha... He wants my Abatā-me... He is planning a war right here in Konoha." You gaze out the window and toss a scroll at her, which she catches,and continue.

"Every detail I could find is in that scroll, I even found something that will hurt Kakashi-sensei.." You finished and watched as Tsunade finish reading the final sentence. "Obito Uchiha.. Is Alive? How?" She questions and you shrug, not knowing the answer yourself. "I have no idea but I know it won't be good and what's worse is that he and Madara are working together.." You said causing her to take a seat on her chair again. She turned to you, "We have to tell the others.. You will have to --" she was interrupted by you. "No. No one must know I'm here, that I'm alive... Especially Sasuke.. Not yet." You gaze back out the window before pulling your hood up.

She looks at you confused before saying "Why not? They need to know! And it's not fair on any of them! Including Him!" Tsunade exclaims as she fixes her gaze on you. "Because he is filled with so much hate towards me! And yet I never hated him even after our argument! Even after.." You gaze at the floor and say with sorrow in your voice "Even when I watched him kill our own brother.." Then you turn to her and in her eyes held the same pain in her eyes but for her former lover. You open the window and stand on the windowsill. "I will return in 4 days.. And I will help with the war.. But tell no one you saw me." You said and she nods, you pull up your mask to cover your mouth and nose and jump out the window and disappear.

Tsunade gazes at the open window and thinks..

'You haven't changed (M/n)... And yet you still have the same pain you bottle up inside of you. You better let them know your here, especially Sasuke.. They deserve to know.'

~~ (M/n)'s POV ~~

I manage to make it out of Konoha back to my hide out. I sigh tiredly while walking to my room while taking off my weapons and placing them on my desk. Taking off my assassins robe and hang it up. I stand in front of the mirror and look at all my scars on my wrists and legs. I clench my jaw remembering the pain I endured with my training before walking away from the mirror and walk to the hot springs inside my hide out in another room and let my sore muscles to relax. Sighing, I close my eyes and start to sing softly...

(Play the song now)

"There's no hate,
There's no love
Only dark skies that hang above
I call your name as I walk alone
Send a signal to guide me home

Light the night up, you're my dark star
And now you're falling away

But I found in you what was lost in me
In a world so cold and empty
I could lie awake just to watch you breathe
In the dead of night, you went dark on me

You're the cause,
The antidote
The sinking ship that I could not let go
You led my way then disappeared
How could you just walk away and leave me here?

Light the night up, you're my dark star
And now you're falling away

But I found in you what was lost in me
In a world so cold and empty
I could lie awake just to watch you breathe
In the dead of night, you went dark on me

Blinded, I can't do this on my own
You were all I've got, to guide me home

I could lie awake just to watch you breathe
In the dead of night, you went dark on me

Dark on me, dark on me
Dark on me

I could lie awake just to watch you breathe
In the dead of night, you went dark on me"

As I finish singing, I climb out of the hot spring and dry myself off before walking to my room and lay on my bed naked, because I get easily hot while I sleep at night. I flick my finger and the air blows out the candle as I turn around and go to sleep, not knowing what will await me in 4 days time.

-----------------------

Hey again!! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter hehe. If you enjoyed

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~Bye!!

~~Pika Girl.