Worst Day Ever Part 2

I choked on the rest of my somewhat nasty turkey sandwich from lunch. I guess everyone must have heard me, cause they all turned around and started staring at me like i was a moldy piece of meatloaf.

¨OMG NIKKI¨ Mackenzie screeched.

At that moment, i wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

¨AHEM¨ Mr. Dale said. Everyone looked back up at the obviously annoyed teacher and i breathed a sign of relief, the attention was off me.

While Mr. Dale was explaining the project,  Mackenzie came up and whispered to me.

¨Nikki, just so you know, if you screw this up for me...¨ her voice trailed off as the teacher called her name.

Dread filled my veins, what did she mean? what would she do to me?? So many thoughts were swirling in my head, that i didn't even hear the sound of the bell.

¨AND REMEMBER THIS PROJECT IS DUE IN 2 WEEKS¨ I heard Mr. Dale yelled before I ran out the door to find my friends.

Suddenly i crashed into someone, and for a brief moment I thought it was Mackenzie, thank goodness it was someone else. ¨Oh my goodness Brandon im so sorry!¨ i said.

¨No worries¨ he said laughing.

Ugh it was so cute the way he laughed, too bad i could never be with him.

¨So at daycare I was about to ask you something, I was wondering if-¨

I suddenly remembered Mackenzie's words and without even thinking I ran away. I ran into the bathroom and started crying.

In fact, that's where i am now, hiding in stalls until class is over. I didnt care anymore, this stupid health project and Mackenzie is going to ruin my life.

I just dont know how much longer i can live like this