Bad news

Oh great another bad way to end the day!

Today I was in Spanish class which btw I have no idea how to speak, and of course I saw Mackenzie and her group of mindless puppets whispering about me!

Like just great!

After a hard class of Spanish  i went outside and the one person I didn't want to see was waiting for me....

MACKENZIE:(

"Nikki Hun you aren't thinking about Brandon asking you to the dance right?" She said mindlessly

"Sorry Mackenzie but there is no way he is asking you to the dance!"

Mackenzie smirked at me and finally said

"Sorry Hun but he already asked me!"

This girl was full of baloney if she actually thought I would believe that.

But then a horrible thought came to me, WHAT IF MACKENZIE IS TELLING THE TRUTH? :(

She sashayed away with her BFF and glared at me with those little blue eyes.

I wasn't surprised that Brandon asked her instead of me, he probably thought I was a freak after he saw me drawing a picture of him.

And guess what, there was even more bad news when we got home!

My mom started her own business called Dance moms, which is a place where kids get to dance with there moms.

She looked so proud in the kitchen with her new uniform.

"Sweetie since I'm starting my own business  your going to daycare!"

OMG this was the worst day of my life

I would have to play Duck Duck Goose with a bunch of six year olds.

"Oh and Brianna is coming too!" She hummed

I went to my bed and said some not so nice words and fell asleep.