Chicken Fingers and Fries

Finally, after 2 more hours of hiding in the bathroom at school, im doing the same thing at home.

Why does Mackenzie hate me so much? I don't even remember what i did to her. Today was the worst day ever.

20 minutes later...

Great! how the heck did i get stuck making dinner, its not like im an amazing cook. In fact, everything i touch seems to burn like im some sort of mold dieasese. 

Somehow, mold dieasese made me think of Mackenzie. She infects everyone with her horrible dieasese and then they end up loving her like she is a princess.

Mackenzie made me think of Brandon, and how i just shoved him out of my way. Great. The slim chance I had of him asking me was now completely gone.

My life is such a disaster.

Now that iv'e finally decided on making chicken fingers and fries i guess i have something else to think about other then my horrible day. 

After a lot of boiling, burning and hair pulling, my perfect meal was ready. Well except the stove, which has remains of exploded chicken and potato in it. Guess I can tell my parents when they get home.

I sat down to eat and ate a lonely dinner of chicken fingers and fries.

Once i was done, i remembered about the health project, which starts TOMORROW! I have to go to Mackenzies house, see her stupid poodle or whatever it is. I EVEN HAVE TO EAT DINNER WITH HER!!!

My teacher makes really bad health projects, like last year, he wanted to see if brownies or carrots were healthier. EVEN I KNOW THAT!

Well I guess tomorrow is another day, maybe if I stay positive, everything will be good!

I hope....