The Worst Day Ever

The worst day ever

Ever since daycare me and Brandon have been getting along great!

Thanks mom for putting me in daycare :)

I was eating my lunch with Brandon, Chloe and Zoey when MACKENZIE came up to me and sat right beside me.

"Umm..." I mumbled awkwardly. "Hi Nikki!" She said in a nice tone

Just before anything could get more awkward the bell rang, THANK GOODNESS!

I said bye to my friends and looked at my time table. "Great, Health class." I mumbled sarcastically.

Why was my life so miserable?!

First Mackenzie was being nice to me, second off it was Health class!

Geez I have a horrible life.

I walked into Health class when a sudden horror slapped me in the face, MACKENZIE was in this class.

Just great :(

I found myself a seat in the very corner, ignoring every word the teacher was saying.

It was then I realized Mackenzie was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!

"Today we are going to be starting a project class." Said our teacher Mr.Dale

"Your going to get a partner, and you are going to have to learn there everyday routines"

This was so boring

"Your going to have to go to each others houses and learn there lives for a week."

This was so stupid, I mean going to each others houses that's like stalking...

Some kid shot up there hand and stupidly asked a question "do we pick our partners?"

I already knew the answer to that question Mr. Dale never lets us choose our partners.

What he did was draw out names of a hat and believe me that never goes well.

"Ok Susan Fallon and David Mallark."

The teacher kept saying names until there were only two names left in the hat.

You guessed it ....

ME AND MACKENZIE :(

Srry guys for not updating I forgot my password