True love?

I was sitting in my room. My parents took me to a beautiful place in Florida in the spring. The place was covered in delicate pink flowers swaying in the breeze. The cabins were made of polished logs and there was a patio with a few chairs and a table. The pool lay calm next to a pathway leading to another cabin/lounge. The birds were chirping and everything was peaceful. My phone dinged and I checked to see what it was.
Phone convo
Nico: hey can u come over today?
Me: I'm in Florida sorry.
Nico: I know I saw you at the rainforest cafe yesterday. I'm in the cabin in front of you room 136.
Me: ok be over soon.
Nico was my biggest crush of all time so I had to look nice. I put on my teal bathing suit under my pink white and black shirt and lace shorts with my hair in a braid and teal flip flops. I put gum in my mouth in case I had foul breath and headed over. Nico met me there and introduced me to his family. One little brother, his mom, and dad. Nico and his father seemed to have a mental conversation. I shook his parents hands  when I noticed Nicos little brother Adian hide behind his fathers legs. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. You want a piggie back ride?" I said calmly. He nodded slowly as I hoisted the 5 year old on my back. I twirled him and ran around while he laughed. Once I put him down, Nico told me I was good with kids and Tried to get Adian off of me. "Noo!" He cried. "I like her I want to stay with Alex," he told Nico but somehow his parents convinced him to get off of me. Me and Nico decided to go outside and swim while his mom made some delish treats for us. We swam until it started to get chilly. We hopped out and Nico gave me his jacket once we got in to warm me up. After some hot cocoa, we watched a movie. About halfway through it I saw Nico staring at my sea green eyes. "What?" I asked tiredly. As if on cue I yawned. He looked away and blushed crimson. I shrugged and later he stares at me again. He took a big gulp and his lips crashed to mine. I felt electricity creep it's way down my back and fluttered my eyes closed and deepened the kiss. We parted due to lack of air as he started to explain. "I know. I love you too," I told him. He beamed and gave me a giant bear hug. We cuddled and I fell asleep in his arms. Best night ever.
I woke up not in Florida, not with Nico, but all alone in my now creepy bedroom. It was all a dream. Why did the best things happen in dreams? But it felt to real not to happen. Maybe it will in the future dear. I heard a voice in my head say. What the heck?
This is creepy.
Sucks I know but oh well😂 sorry I haven't posted but this dream was my actual dream and I had the same reaction when I woke up except there was no voice I just got a feeling it will happen. Doubtful. Oh well but that's not the guy's name in my dream... Nope not telling you bye✌️