The nightmare

In my dreams it felt like it was real and maybe it could be but honestly I don't feel like dying. The dream all started with a flashing green light... I "woke up" to a green flashing light and a gut feeling I was being watched from beyond the grave. I looked around frantically for my parents. Nothing. No one, no voice, no sound. Just that flashing green light in my face. Maybe it's just someone pulling a prank, and besides I don't want to wake my parents, especially if I wanted to go to that Halloween party tonight with my friends. I thought to myself. What I didn't know was that 3:30 am on a Halloween night with a full moon meant monsters would come to get me because of something I took when I was very young. Eventually I decided I couldn't go back to sleep so I got a movie and some skinny pop popcorn. Hey don't judge me! I get hungry! *raises hands in defense* Anyway about half-way through the movie I got bored so I called my friends Katie, Morgan,Carmen,Tatyana, and my volleyball team to hang out. Once they all arrived, we popped in a horror movie, but what we didn't know was that there were zombies coming up behind us with knives in their cold,dead, hands. We turned around as they screeched "we want the bottle Alex!" Most of the girls fainted but Katie,Morgan, and I were pop-eyed and our faces showed pure horror. We huddled together. "Guys lets spread out and look for the bottle!" I whispered. "Have you not payed attention to any horror movies?!" Katie whisper-yelled. "No I was purposely trying to get us killed,"I screamed. "Not the time for sarcasm!" Katie said. We ran. We ran with the others for about ten miles before falling in pain and cold stinging our bare feet. A car pulled up. "What're you wippersnappers doing out here this late at night?" An old man scolded us. We just ran back to the house hoping the zombies were gone. "What do you want," I told them with new found confidence. Bad choice. They just starred then everything went black and maybe forever.

Well that ended on a very happy note wouldn't you say? Hint the sarcasm. Anyway sorry I haven't updated In awhile but I had time today so I hope you enjoyed😊 anyway time for Kaitlyns life stories (cheers from imaginary crowd) thank you thank you. *bows* anyway so I had my first dance on friday💃🎊🎉 everyone was dancing like crazy especially to the whip, do it like me challenge, and hit the Quan. not many interesting things have been happening so sorry😬😐