Old memories colliding

Do not own any of characters in story except one ?

Percy
I'm at the great hall at chaoses castle looking for my friends until someone covered my eyes with their hands. "Who goes there" I said with a strong voice. "You know who I am mr pretty boy" the person said. I was embarrassed of who this person is, it was my girlfriend Clothe. "Clothe is that you" I said while I turned around seeing her beautiful face, her lighting colored eyes, her long brown hair she was so beautiful I could kiss her. "Then why don't you then" said Clothe. "Oops did I just say that out loud"? I said. "Yes you did stupid" Clothe said while giggling."Well then" I said then kiss her lip for 5 second then stop to look her in the eyes. All of the sudden I ear someone say "Get a room you two". "Shut up beta" I said. Then the speaker announced "Attention all soldiers today is the when our commander omega came to chaos planet for five thousands years(five earth years)." Now his father and our savior Chaos himself" the speaker said when my dad came in the room. Everyone bowed down to him especially me. My father said "Please stand all of you, and may my son come fourth to my side". I slowly flew over and everyone cheered my name,"OMEGA,OMEGA,OMEGA". This was amazing that I almost forgot that day. The day gives me the shivers.

Flashback
" Try to catch me" I said. "Well at least give me ahead start" said Annabeth. We both ran to a hill and fell when we were on the floor I got up and kissed her. Not going to lie but she did blush a little. I said "See you tonight"."Of course seaweed head". Annabeth said. We both walk away.
"Omega,Omega, Omega". I jolted a little when I saw Clothe looking at me with a worried look."Are you ok". "Yeah why u ask" "Well because you weren't answering me when I called your name. You're thinking about camp half-blood are you". "Maybe"I said.