Not Bad Coming Back

Hey hope you like my book so far and Drago is the one I own.

Omega
I...I couldn't believe it, it's Annabeth standing in front of me but..but how?"Who are you and why are you here" Annabeth said with a aggression tone. I was in shock of her being here. I looked at my team they were all shock even Alpha."If you don't tell me who you are I will-"My name is Omega and this is my team, Alpha,Sky,Beta,Shade, and Quars" I said in a more mature voice. for some reason she was shock of my response and look shock like I was? "We're here to help you in this war" Alpha said."You can't help us only Percy Jackson can" a camper said."Well deal with it" Quars said in a calm voice."Well you have no place to stay so where will you be at? Annabeth said. I snapped my fingers and all of the sudden a me new cabin appeared near the Poseidon cabin ,GREAT I thought." Does that please you" I said and then walk away. My team followed me but Alpha said the the campers "Sorry Omega gets...paranoid sometimes." He quickly ran to my side and ask"Dude you ok?" "I'm fine just seeing her was surprising" I said.

----flashback------

Annabeth and I also some campers jumped on the people who attack and we were quick but they were quicker. One tried to stab me but I dodged it and  returned the favor and stab him in the back but he just stood up and kept on fighting."Retreat!" I said. Everyone heard and went back to half blood hill when I heard Annabeth yelling for help. I quickly ran in blindly in to save her but two of the enemies grab me when I saw Annabeth being held up by one of those creatures."Let her go!" I yelled at the top of my lungs but either the monster couldn't hear or didn't care. He pulled out a dagger and stabbed Annabeth right in the chest. I couldn't I didn't have any emotion but rage I quickly got out of the monsters' grasp and punch the one still holding Annabeth and it let go of her. I grab her and ran right threw the other two monsters like a football player does and stopped at half-blood hill. I put her to the ground and check her heart. There was no pulse, her skin was gray as her eyes and I knew right then and there...."Shes dead" I said. Tears were coming down my face. I felt like I had nothing anymore. "The creatures are back. Every one RUN" said a camper said in terror. Everyone was running way where I sat where I was. One of he creatures went up to me."Do your worse" I said with an sad voice. The creature was about to slay me when, OMEGA!!"What" I said.  "I said where do I sleep"said Beta. "Oh sorry, you can sleep right next to Quars room" I said. Beta went into his quarters-oh I forgot I enchanted our cabin where in the inside its a house size where there's different rooms and bathrooms and a living room also a kitchen. I went to my room where it's right next to Alphas room and went to sleep."First day at camp...not bad" I said to myself.