The mission pt 1

Hey guys sorry for the cut off but it was by accident anyways left off at maybe and hope you enjoy ps Clothe is not the one I own

Omega
"Maybe" I said. She pulled me away from the crowd to the doors. "Look I know what happen heck you told me countless of times but your life of being Percy Jackson is gone your now Omega"Clothe said with a little of rage. I can't believe she just said my name, although she does have a point I'm no longer Percy I'm now Omega."Your right, let's go sit at the table" I said. We sat by my team/friends. OH MY I never told them who they are well here are their names( Alpha/Luke,Beta/Nico, Sky, Shade/Zoe, Quars/Piper and that's it). Also Sky is my sister also Alpha and Beta are my brothers because we had to be separate because all of us together we were an unstoppable force. I the oldest, Alpha the second, Sky the third,Beta the last. I'm 21, Alpha 20, Sky 20, Beta 19. "Omega can you come into my office" my dad said over the speaker. I teleported to there and he had a sad expression on his face."Are you alright " I ask."Youhavetogotoearthtohelpcamphalf-blood" he said super high speed fast. "Wait what did you just say" I said probably knowing what he said."Uh, you have to go to earth to help camp half-blood" my dad said."What why there oh please don't let us go" I said furiously angry."Look I know what happened that day and I understand why you don't want to go but this is a mission and you did take the oath" he said so calm. I didn't want to go but he was right, I swore on it."Fine, I'll go tell the others"I said now calm. I quickly teleported to my team and told them what dad said and Everyone well save you the trouble and put this into two words for you. Got pissed. After a while everyone settle down and I said "Listen I don't like it either, I wish we dont have to go but it's our duty" I said in a leader like voice. Everyone agreed and we started to getting dressed when a knock was heard on my door."Come in" I said."Wow you really forgot who I am did you" the person said. "Of course I know who you are Drago" I said. Drago is my best friend when I came here. He's not part of chaoses army because he's the son and Ari to Order Chaoses Brother. They were born together but don't look alike. Drago and I are cousins.(By the way his full name is Dragon but we call him Drago for short)."So you have a new mission cousin Omega" Drago said."Yeah it's...its to earth" I said depressingly."That sucks dude sorry"."Don't be ill be fine". Just don't get caught off guard"."I won't Drago".

     After our talk he had to leave then my team and I got to the awe room and I made a portal to Mount Olympus."Are you guys ready" I ask? Everyone nodded and we went off.