just one bite my love 2

Part 2,
happy Halloween
I feel like the 1st vampire story was such a success because i got great reactions from people.

Laurents pov

I woke up, yawning stretching my body and scratching my scalp. To the left of me larry was still sleeping, i had the craziest dream that i was a vampire and i turned larry into one too, then we had crazy rough sex...twice! I stood up yawning again and went to the bathroom and washed my face trying to wake myself up. I looked in the mirror and i screamed so loud im pretty sure the neighborhood heard me.
"Ahhh!!! L-larry!! What the-It wasnt a dream....it was...real! Me and larry did actually...and i turned him! And...oh god...oh fuck fuck fuck!"
Soon i heard larry yawn loudly and groaned waking up..
"Ughh...laurent shut up..i made you scream all night last night im trying to sleep here"
"Sh-shut up larry! Last night was real! Please tell me it wasnt real..."
I looked into the mirror again with larry behind me and lifted up my shirt showing 5 hickeys on the stomach to my neck and i bite mark.
My lower half was killing me i wont be able to walk for a week. I held onto the sink for support.
"Yes laurent we had sex in the bed and in the shower besides you have seen my back? Its full it scratch marks. Geez if you forgot all ready i guess im going to have to remind you again"
"No! I mean...i remember..we shouldnt have done this. Its all my fault i shouldnt have turned you into a monster i shouldnt have done any of this! Last night was the full moon and i couldnt control myself! I...i need to go"
Before larry could respond laurent was already put on his clothes and ran out the door with his super speed.  Larry was angry, but also sad, how could being happy be a mistake? Last night was the best night of larrys night weather laurent new it or not.
He slid down the wall hugging his knees. His eyes turned from red to a beautiful bright blue representing sadness.
"It....it wasnt a mistake...it couldnt have been"  
Larry was furious, he decided to go after laurent instead of feeling sorry like a baby. And he new exactly where he might be...

I cant believe i did this to him, im so sorry larry! Im so sorry about everything! I screamed out loud, anger now flowing in my veins, i need blood...i need something to calm me down. I was  deep in the woods and climbed on top of this mountain hike staring at the moon...the stars in the sky shining bright. Suddenly i heard footsteps coming towards me but i didnt bother to turn around. I didn't care who found me at the moment.
"Why are you here larry.."
"Howd you know it was me? You didn't even turn around to look at me"
"I know your scent when its near.."
"Why dud you run away"
"Look at me larry,....im a monster!...and i dragged you along with me like i always do in every situation we get into"
"First off...you're not a monster, and second, you dont drag me into anything because if i wanted to say no then i would have. And technically last night when you turned me or when we had sex i never said stop, i said wait, theres a big difference and third i kind of...wanted it.."
Laurents eyes grew wide as he replayed the events from last night. Larry was right, he never said stop at all. And larry was moaning as if we wanted more..
"But still i-"
"Laurent bourgeois! Stop thinking that its all your fault! Last night was the best night of my life, ive never felt more alive before. I feel like i can see,smell,hear,taste, and run better and faster. Im more stronger. More in control of my life baby. You changed me for the better. And laurent...i want you to feel what i feel. I want you to be happy and care free like i am. I know new powers come with new responsibility blah blah blah and i wont abuse my power. Only if someone hurt or touch you then i abuse my power..but other than that i want you by my side..please for me, remember when mama separated us before, well i can not go through that again, i cant be away from you.?"
Laurent took in larrys words remembering the time where they actually couldnt see eachother for weeks, he recalled the pain that he went through, the struggle. He was right in any case. If larry really didnt want it then he would've never ever forgiven him. If larry really wanted to, he would run as far away from laurent as possible yet he still wanted to stay.
"Your right...but...but what if somebody finds out about us being-"
"What vampires? A couple? Who cares its not like theyll live to see tomorow any way"
"Larry! You cant kill anybody who finds out, thats murder"
"You call it murder i call it a snack"
"Larry!"
"What! It will be quick and painless for them, the more silent they are the better"
"Oh my gosh...larry please"
"Ok fine! I wont hurt them...you're no fun"
Laurent smiled standing up and wrapping his arms around his waist and pecked his lips.
" you're so bad"
"Mmm....i know baby, lets head home."
___________________
Boom!!! Donee!!!

I like it alot.