the stupid bet 2

And now what youve all been waiting for!!
The stupid bet part 2.
I also take requests.

Laurents pov

Ya see, i have alot of personalities in my head. Sometime i can be nice and sweet and sometimes i can be bitter and dirty. Evil might you say? Almost. Ive decided to take larry out for a little drive.. He was in the kitchen fixing something to eat and i was putting on my shoes and finding my car keys.
"Larry lets go"
"Go right now? Were?"
"Out..."
Larry sighed visibly and put on his jacket and shoes heading out the door. This will be fun, well for me that is. I almost feel bad for whats Going to happen...almost. While we were driving around i could feel larry tense up. I smiled at the though of his punishment.
"Here, put these handcuffs on your wrist. "
"Do i have to?"
"Yes!"
He was clearly nervous but he shouldnt have cheated. I hate cheaters.
"What are you going to do to me?"
"You'll see"
We drove around until it was dark out. Larry got tired and fell Asleep. When we finally reached out destination i got out of the car and when over to the passengers side opening the door. I shook his shoulder trying to wake him up but that boy sleeps like a log.
"Larry wake up we're here"
"Mmm...huh? Are we home yet?"
"No, get out the car"
I grabbed him by his arm and helped him out the car so he wouldn't fall.

Larrys pov:

When i woke up it was pitch black outside. I looked around the parking lot and there was a few cars out. What are we doing? Laurent grabbed my arm helping me out the car and walking along a path that led us to a beach...what? Laurents punishment for me was at the beach? What is he going to make me build a sand castle until im dead? I busted out laughing, i new laurent didn't have the balls to actually do anything to me.
"Whats so funny?"
"We are at the beach man, i new your weak ass couldn't do anything to me"
" is that what you think?"
" yes bro, i thought you were taking me to some sex dungeon and torture me"
Laurent smiled at the thought but only shook his head laughing, he wasnt that cruel but he did have something more better in store.
He only popped larry in the back of his head and told him to keep walking and shut up. Larry obeyed still waiting to no what's Going to happen to him. When they arrived at the beach laurent let go of larry and took the handcuffs off of him. They were in public but it was so dark out that it wasnt even possible for anybody to see who they are exactly. Larry stared back at his brother. He took his shoes off and dug his toes in the soft sand.
Laurent came closer to larrys face
"Strip"
"What? No way were in public"
"You have to learn your lesson, now either you strip or we can go do that idea of yours and torture you all night long"
"But laurent! "
"Do it now"
Larry could Here a low growl in laurents voice and he shook with fear. Since when did laurent become so dominant? Larry didnt know why but it was turning him on. He did as he was told and heard gasps from other people and murmers of "who are they?" and "what the hell this is a public beach" laurent didnt care though however larry was red as a cherry. (But im not a rapper)
Larry took off his shirt along with his pants and boxers. Laurent smiled at the sight.
"On your knees...now"
"But laurent i-"
"If you disobey me one more time..."
"Ok ok ! Im getting on my knees, now what?"
Laurent grinned down at larry. His little brother ass naked in public was surely something to take in.
"Unzip my pants"
Larry did as told on reached out until laurent smacked his hand away.
"Not with your hands larry"
"How the hell am i going to get them off!"
"Lower your voice, and with your teeth"
Larry rolled his eyes but bit down on laurents zipper and managed to slowly get them off along with his boxers which took awhile. His face was now pressed up against laurents hard member
"Open your mouth larry"
Larry didnt have to think hard to know what was going to happen now. He thought about how well Laurent can be at being evil sometimes. Public nudity, and embarrassment, all in the same night. He opened his mouth slowly but only a little.
"Wider larry"
Of course larry wanted to say no but he new he some what deserved it. 'Never mess with laurent again' larry thought. He opened his mouth wider and wrapped his warm mouth around laurents hard member. He sucked making his cheeks hallow earning a gasp and a moan from laurents mouth. Who new being treated with a blow job at 1:00am would be such a good idea" Laurent thought.
"Ahh...god yess.."
Laurent pushed larrys head down making him take more pushing him passed his limits but laurent didnt care and surprisingly larry didnt complain. A few gagging here and there but he took it all like a pro.
He licked and sucked laurents dick moaning when he heard laurents breathing quicken and him calling larrys name repeatedly. It was almost as if larry was enjoying this just as much as laurent did.
"Ahh larry that feels so good"
Laurent continued to face fuck larry until he was close. Laurent through his head back reaching his peak. He didnt want it to end so he pulled out resisting the urge to go on.
"Hands and knees larry"
Larry again did as told showing his bare ass in the cold misty air. He saw a couple people walk by and prayed that nobody saw them. But when larry felt a long member penetrate him he gasped.
"Damn your tight larr"
"Ahh...its to big..t-take it out"
"Mmm...shh baby youll feel good in a minute"
Laurent thrusted in some more making larry whine and wiggle underneath him. Larry dug his fingers in the sand and gritted his teeth. Laurent stopped giving larry time to adjust to his size. Went he felt him relax he began to thrust inside larry. He chuckled when he heard a cute moan from him.
"Mmm...ah lau.."
Larry felt a mixture a pain and pleasure soon. The most Laurent thrusted into larry the more larry felt like he was on cloud nine, like he had taking a drug of ecstasy.
"D-deeper lau..f-faster ahh."
Laurent smiled and did as he was requested to do. He kept going deeper and deeper until he hit larrys prostate. Larry began to scream making people turn there heads laurent new he hit larrys good spot.
"Ahh im close lau! "
"Whats my name baby"
"Ahh daddy!"
Laurent nor larry could hold off any longer, they both came powerfully Laurent made slow thrusts riding out his orgasm while larry was now breathing hard.
"God Laurent..."
" next time...dont make me mad"
"I think i like angry sex more."
They both lay next to eachother in the sand panting. They heard voices coming there way so they decided to quickly grab there close putting them on run to the car.
"Cmon people are coming !"

When they got to car Laurent laughed at how larry looked like he was trying to walk again.
"You bitch its not funny!"
"Oh it is though"
"Next time we switch lau"

________________________
Boom! Done

You like?

No?

Well get out.....

Lol kiddinggg

Or am i?

Okay bye

*moon walks away from you*