when his hurt.

It's going to pretty long.
Who want a request?
I'll make it poppin this time

Don't play the song until I say go)

Larrys pov:

I feel sorry for him, all i know is that yesterday laurent came in here slamming the door angry as hell and locked me out of his room..Damn..laurent is not taking it well, I wonder what happened.  Right now I can hear him crying in his room. His heart is broken. I tip toed around the corner with a cup of vanilla tea, the floor blew my cover by making squeaky sounds  and i knocked on his door already entering. He was laying on his stomach, his face smashed into the pillow and his hands gripped the covers tightly as if he was hanging on for dear life.

Larry: " laurent? Brother you've been in here all day today. It's now 4:00 pm and you still haven't got out of your bed, took a shower, or eat anything at all..this is unhealthy. At least have some tea.

His words where muffled and smothered by the pillow, Larry could barely understand a word. He rubbed laurent's back in soothing circles comforting him. Laurent liked this, it calmed him down just enough to sit up and look into his brothers eyes. His back was now rested against the headboard and Larry was sitting at the edge of the bed. Laurent's eyes where baggy and red, a bit puffy too. His stomach growled and clawed inside making laurent uncomfortable.  He clutched at his stomach in pain.
And Larry grew more worried.

Larry: see! You not taking care of yourself! Your strong remember! You get over anything..

Laurent: not this larry...not this..I'm not that strong..this has happened way to many. Maybe God doesn't care about my well being..

Larry: "no say that! He love you and me and everybody else! ...you need to be strong..anybody who hurt my brother this much gets a beat down from me..tell me what happened that day..word for word..

Laurent: "n-no...I no want to remember the pain..

A tear drop left laurent's eyes again, just when laurent was about to think he could not cry any more too. Larry silenced his pain by pecking his cheek gently, he swiped the tears with his fingers that now dropped down to his jaw line. He raised the cup on tea that was placed carefully on his lap and held it to laurent's lips forcing him to calm down and drink, for he new laurent was probably dehydrated.

Larry: " I know it hurts..but you need to tell me what happened I can no protect the people I love if they don't tell me what's up."

Laurent:" o-okay...ill try.."

Larry: "thank you boo boo"

Laurent took in a big breath of air and closed his eyes. His heart felt less painful knowing that Larry was next to him finally.

Laurent: "well this is what happened..."

( flashback to yesterday  )

Laurent: "yo! I'm going to my girls house Larry I'll be back..you need anything? "