ooop

* they go home n relax and then maya cleans up the mess tht sent down last night ..when she got down she took a quick shower n went n got n the hot tub ..n relax with the warm water ...she had a folded towel behind her ..she laid he head back on tht ...it was perfect n comfortable .... Jason ..was looking at her n the window he decided ..to go change the sheets n make the bed ...while he was out there .....meanwhile ..maya. Got out the hot tub n got n the pool ..n start trying to swim ..it was kinda deep ..she start trying to swim and then she start drowning ...jason was coming down the stairs ..he hear ..her yelling his name .loud then stop ..he looked out the window n saw maya drowning ..he ran out there n jumped n the pool n saved her ..she was so scared ..she was shaking ..coughing up water ..he got sat her on the edge of the pool n went n grabbed the towel*

Jason:baby u OK ...

Maya: yeah ..I just didn't know your pool was tht deep ..I'm so glad u came out here

Jason: yeah ..me 2 .
*they both went back n the house n jason took a showen maya took a bath ..she was relaxed n there .. She had this romantic mood thing going on ..she had candles ..bubbles ..flowers ..and roses ...lights diem down...then jason walked in ..n he was shocked*

Maya: ohh my
.
jason: I wanna join baby..looks very comfortable

Maya: lol no ..this my time I need to relax n peace
.
Jason: to bad u ain't cuz I'm bout to get n ..

Maya: no ...mane ..imma kick u n yo dick if u

Jason: imma dick yo ahh down ..every night for the rest of this week if u do

Maya: ugh