Before the Ball

After the announcement was King Vejita walked towards his son and future son-in-law. Kakarrot was unhappy about the choice and just wanted to go home. "Kakarrot I want to personally tell you myself that the royal ball is being held tonight and you and my son will meet and greet many different people and they will welcome you to the royal family." King Vejita said. Kakarrot just nodded his head.

King Vejita smiled and walked away. Prince Vegeta looked at Kakarrot with lust in his eyes. "Kakarrot you will be mine tonight!" He said. Kakarrot gulped and tried to  run but Vegeta wasn't having that, he tripped Kakarrot and laughed. "Have a nice fall Kakarrot"! Vegeta said while laughing. "That isn't funny Vegeta." Kakarrot said to him. A maid came rushing in, "Your majesty the King told me to get the future princess ready for the ball". Vegeta nodded his head.

"You better make him look nice or I'ma Garlic Gun your ass!" Vegeta yelled. "Your majesty I thought the name of your attack was Gallic Gun not Garlic Gun." The maid said trying to hold his laughter. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IMBECILE!" Vegeta yelled. The maid quickly stopped laughing. Kakarrot was on the floor rolling in laughter. "Kakarrot go get dressed!" Vegeta yelled as he was red in the face from embracement. Kakarrot quickly left with the maid leaving Vegeta to grumble to himself in anger.