Meeting the Prince

"Boy you can clearly see that my son doesn't want you." Bardock said coming around the corner. "I can see that sir , but there is nothing wrong with trying." Yamcha replied. "Boy now that's just desperate, I see that as harassing my son inappropriately, so I'm going to give you to the count of three to get your ass off my fucking property before i blow your ass to the next moon over, 1........2........!" Bardock was interrupted.

"OK OK I'm going please don't kill me!' Yamcha yelled fearfully flying off. Bardock closed the door and turned to his youngest child. " Kakarrot son why didn't you say anything if he was harassing you!" Bardock yelled. Kakarrot had tears brimmimg his eyes. "I'm sorry daddy I thought I could handle it." replied Kakarrot. "Uhhh Kakrrot just forget about it, go get dressed something that brings attention to your self." Bardock commanded " Why daddy?" Kakarrot asked

"Because the Prince is looking for a mate and all of the people his age including you(points towards Kakarrot) to come to the castle to be looked at. "Bardock says. Kakarrot frowns and walks upstairs to get dressed.

30 minutes later.....................................................................................

Kakarrot came down wearing spandex black shorts, they clung to him like a second skin showed his wide hips and his round globes shaped like basketballs, he was also wearing a skin tight see through shirt were you could see his rosy pink nipples, on his feet were black combat boots and on his hands were black finger less gloves with black nail polish.

Bardock nodded his head in approval, although he doesn't want his son to dress so slutty it would be good if he became the princes mate even though Kakarrot dresses like that already without his help

They flew to the castle were you could see other subs were gathering. " Alright son this is were I take my leave you are on your own." Bardock said and leaves

Kakarrot walks in the building and saw some of the most sluttiest clothes he had ever seen, that was just desperate for attention. "SETTLE DOWN the Prince and the King are entering the building!" A guard yelled. The king and prince walked in and stood in front of all of them and analyzing  them.

The Prince looked left and right and turned his attention to Kakarrot and pointed at him. "Strip." The Prince said. 

                                                                Kakarrot's POV

My eye widen at what the prince said to me. "Ya heard him boy strip!" the guard said pushing me forward. I could feel the on coming tears in my eyes. I took off my shirt and put it on the ground, I took off my boots and set  them down. Lastly I take off my pants leaving on my gloves. Even though I was naked I covered myself.

The Prince looked at a guard  and nodded his head. The guard came over and moved my hands showing the world everything I have. They turned me around and showed off my big bottom. I jolted when I felt a warm hand slap my butt.

"I want him." The Prince said.