The next morning I'm shocked into awaking when my phone is playing out my ringtone by Melanie Martinez "Cake".

I sit up,looking around in confusion and see Danny laying,asleep next to me. 
My face heats up and I squeeze my eyes shut to make sure I'm not dreaming.
My phone continues to ring out endlessly and I fumble around with the messy duvet and Danny stirs, turning over.
Finally I get a hold of it and it's Char.
"Hello!" I whisper shout into my mobile.
"Rosa we need to meet up today! I just need some moral support right now with James...Wait... Why can I hear breathing Rosa?"
I shut my eyes again.
"You will never believe this Char..."
"What! Tell me already!"
" I think I just slept with Danny."

She is silent on the other line before she screams out a ear-shattering peal. I hold the phone away from me before cutting the phone and face planting my pillow.
This is so embarrassing.
"Hey beautiful," Danny says in his seriously sexy morning voice. I look at him with one eye and take in his glory.
His brows are furrowed in tired confusion and his hair is shiny and tousled. His pouty lips beg to be smooched and I just smile.
"Aww c'mere."
He pulls me so that I'm on top of him and gives me the loveliest,longest hug ever.
"His was your night babe," he asks me , poking my nose over and over again.
"When did you get in my bed?" I ask worriedly.
"Nothing happened last night Rosa, don't be afraid."
His eyes are warm and I know he's not lying.
The two of us sit up and I scratch my hair before yawning.
"I'm meeting Charlotte soon so I should get ready."
I hop out of bed and rush to the shower,where I scrub myself down of yesterdays worries and wash all of my hair so its all curly again.
I lather myself in luxurious candy apple body wash and exfoliate my skin before enveloping myself in an overly fluffy bath towel. 
I pad back to my room and there,still lying is Danny.
"Get out!" I playfully say whilst rummaging through my wardrobe for clothes to wear.
"Make me." 
I stop and stare at him and he gives me a cheeky smile. I sigh, throwing my red frilly undies with a matching bra at him and he leaps out of bed.
"Ewww girly undies give me the heebie jeebies." 
He stands very close to me as I pull out a pair of leggings and a turtleneck top.
"Give me a minute and I'll be out," I usher him out, with him protesting but still successfully closing the door on him.
I then scoosh all sorts of nice smelling lotions into my skin before pulling on my outfit plus a pair of fluffy winter socks.
I then make my way to the mirror where I apply some concealer and mascara, finishing off with lipgloss to even out the look.

Just then, an overly excited Charlotte bursts into my room, us two dressed like twins and her blonde hair billowing behind her.
Her hands plant on my shoulders as she breathes heavily and her eyes glide past mine, locking on the messy bed behind the two of us.
Her eyes widen in shock as if she doesn't believe what she's seeing.
"Ros-"
"It's not what it looks like. We slept together,yes ,but only sleep. Snoring sleep."
She let's out a sighs of relief, closing her eyes and linking her arm through mine.
"Let's get outta here."

We link each other and stroll down the frost-bitten grassy pathways whilst nattering endlessly to each other about the most stupid things. Our conversation continues like so until we reach the town library which is looking particularly Halloweeny with light-in-the-dark Jack-O-Lanterns and spidery lights draped round the outside of the building.
The building is small but stately, making its residence known by giving off an authoritative and knowledgeable aura. You knew you would earn something, or find out something new every time you entered the library.

"Hello girls!" Cassy,the young librarian states whilst reading out to a bunch of pre-schoolers at a colorful table overflowing with play dough.
Cassy was always so nice to us. She's young with a cute,fairy like build despite her being twenty-five. Her face is smiley and creamy with rosy cheeks and green eyes that light up every time we've entered here since we, me and Char were kids and she was just a teenager.
Her hair is blonde and probably once was like Chars but she's cut it off into a very short, stylish angled Bob that suits her fairy-like appearance well.
"Oh girls,theres some cookies in the back if you want to help yourself!"
She warms me up and the two of us head back behind the checkout counter laden with hundreds of books and back into the miniature ,neat kitchenette.
A tray of dozens of cookies glow in front of us on the counter,besides the open window that had a gorgeous view of the river than runs past the town. The river is a sleek black stretch of water that shimmer,iridescent under the morning autumn sun. I hear its slight trickling and gaze on at the empowering sight beheld in front of me. Beyond the river, however, is wilderness. Not necessarily scary wilderness. But just miles and miles of hills and moors and forests and wild foxes.
I would love to go out there, explore beyond the towns boundaries, see what life has in store for me...
"Hello?" Char question, waving a cookie in front of my eyes and my sight focuses onto it and I laugh,fighting for the cookie in her hands.
Butbout of the corner of my eye, I notice a sleek, copper coats creature that pauses and looks straight at me. I glance. The fox is there. And when I look back, she is gone. Like she never existed.