Epilogue

Harry gazed at Draco dancing in the kitchen, and laughed.
"Do you always have to dance when you cook dear?"
"Of course my darling," Draco teased back flinging chili onto his wedding ring.
"Shit!" Draco giggled and cleaned it off, "This ring is getting dirty all the time!"
Harry stared at his own ring, "I'm fine with that, as long as you're wearing it."
Draco smiled and had to stand on his tippy toes to reach Harry's lips without him leaning over.
Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's waist while he cooked.
"You're so tiny without your wings!" Harry noticed.
Draco merely glared at him while working on dinner.
Harry remembered when the spell was finally broken and their wings had disappeared turning into a silvery sand substance that they kept in a vile on their hearth.
"Dinner's ready!" Draco yelled.
Suddenly tiny footsteps echoed through the house as they ran down the stairs.
They had adopted three beautiful children. A set of twin girls and one boy.
The girls were named Century Lily Hagrim Potter and Millennia Sirius Ledore Potter. They were both brunettes with red tinges in their hair, small freckles speckled their noses. They weren't pale or specifically tan, but had a smooth creamy colored look to their skin. And the two sets of electric blue eyes that settled upon him squinted with a smile.
"Come here my beauties!"
"Daddy!" they yelled, Harry had recently been on an extensive mission with the aurors and missed his beautiful daughters very much.
Then his eyes settled upon their boy Eon Scorpius James Potter who was usually tan with blonde messy hair. He sneezed and his naturally green eyes turned brown.
"Have you been practicing?" he asked.
"Yeah daddy, daddy watch this!"
His hair turned electric blue and his skin turned pale, he added a tattoo on his shoulder for effect and winked.
Harry laughed, "Awesome little man."
He pulled the three children into his arms.
"Daddy say you'll never ever leave that long again," Century demanded.
"I promise," he said smiling.
The twins were 6 soon to be 7 and Eon was 4.
He sat down at the table and stuffed his cheeks with as much chili as he could.
"Draco, this is fantastic, it's been a while since I've had a decent meal."
Draco smiled, "I know," he said kissing Harry on the cheek and sitting down.
"Mommy you kiss Daddy a lot," Millennia announced.
Draco blushed, he still wasn't used to being called Mommy after all these years.