Co-worker: Luhan Imagine 1

ATTENTION ⚠️
I will still be using the "I" perspective but still with (y/n)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I opened the curtains to reveal the beautiful morning of Seoul. Time to go to work I said to myself. I made an avocado spread and coffee. After eating I took a bath, then I dressed in a formal way. I wore a white buttoned shirt and a turquoise colored pencil skirt accompanied with my black stilettos. I grabbed my bag and walked to the train station, this is my excuse for a daily exercise.

I got my ticket and waited for the train. Once the train has arrived, immediately I saw people packed in like sardines. Hope I could still breath inside I thought to myself. The train was packed and people tried to stay still but there was one girl that irritated me, she was a high school student based on her uniform. She kept on moving around, then later I saw a hand caressing her. The person was putting his hand in her skirt, I could see her crying. She needed help I tried to find for help but it was to packed inside. I looked at what the person was wearing, I could only see was his blue and white plastic watch, I grabbed the guy,

"Yah! Stop that"

"Mwo?! Are you accusing me of something Ms"

"Mianhe, I must have mistaken you. But there is a man that was-"

"Yeah, I know"

I looked behind him and I saw the man wearing the blue and white watch. The train doors were opening and he exited with the man still in his hands. This was also my stop so I exited. I was finding the girl, she was walking towards the exit when I grabbed her.

"Anyeonghaseyo"

"Anyeonghaseyo"

She said bowing,

"Uhmm... Thank you miss for helping me"

"No problem, please be careful next time"

"Ah, ne. Thank you again"

She now exited because she needed to go to school. I now have to find the man, I saw him where the police station was. I approached him, up close he was more handsome than I thought. He had girly features but still looked handsome. He was wearing something formal for a guy taking a subway. He looked real fancy.

"Hello"

I said smiling at him.

"Where is the girl?"

"Oh, she went to school"

"She went to- now the police cannot do anything but let the bastard free"

"Why?!"

"They need the victim and witnesses. But now I guess that is useless"

"Anyway, thank you sir and sorry for mistaking you from the man"

"Why did you think I was the man anyways"

"I'm sorry, okay"

He did look like he came from a prestigious family. He just looked at me and smirked then walked away. Aish, that guy arrogant but handsome and he did help so- what am I thinking I need to go to work. I rushed to my workplace and just in time. I walked to my workplace and saw a note.