Co-worker: Luhan Imagine 3

Y/N's POV

"You. Stay. Tonight"

The very words Luhan said send chills to my spine. I felt uneasy with our position and I tried escaping his tight hug but it was no use he made the hug tighter and tighter.

"Lu-luhan I-I-I can't breath. Please let go"

He slowly let his arms hang lose but I was still in his embrace. I turned around only to see his eyes slowly closing. Who looked more handsome, he looked like an angel. I carried him back to his room and laid him back to his bed. After tucking him in, I quietly walked out.

"(y/n) please stay. Don't leave me"

I turned around slowly and at surprise he was still asleep. I was afraid he would do something stupid in his sleep like walk out or fall down off his bed. So I slept in the living room.

~~~~ Next Morning ~~~~

I woke up hearing my phone ring. I looked at the time and answered.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"(y/n)?"

"Ah, Mr. Choi why did you call?"

"Oh! I called because work is cancelled for today"

"Why?! What happened?"

"Since, half of us were drunk last night. I guess they couldn't go to work"

"Ah, okay thank you again"

I ended the call and stood up to check on Luhan. I opened the door to his room and my eyes widened.

"OMMO! I'm sorry"

I was startled and quickly closed the door. Luhan was in a towel, topless, and because I felt guilty invading his privacy. I stayed behind the door, frozen. The door suddenly flew open and I was dumbfounded. I was about to fall down but a pair of arms catches me. I looked up and saw Luhan with a small smirk.

"Why are so clumsy?"

"Oh, I-I'm sorry"

"You should stop with that thing you're doing"

"What thing?"

"Being hysterical and over-acting"

"I'm just used to having only girls around me"

He walked to the kitchen and started doing what looks like coffee. I can smell already the coffee he was making. He looked up and we had I contact with each other. Of course I had to avoid the embarrassing situation and quickly ended it.  I could see him smile for a moment and then he turned his back and got slices of bread.

"Why did you sleep here?"

"Uhmm...I was worried you would do something you know...stupid"

I didn't want to tell him that he was sleep talking and what happened last night. I walked tot he couch and sat down, my eyes were still kind of sleepy. Either because I was hungry or because I couldn't sleep because of what happened last night. I closed my eyes for a minute and I felt someone sitting down beside me.

"Here"

I saw a half of sliced sandwich held up in my face. I grabbed it and took a bite.

"Sorry. I'm not a really good cook"

I was still munching on the sandwich Luhan gave me.

"No it's okay. How about I cook for you?"

I stood up and walked to his kitchen and it was massive. Big counters and an island and damn this refrigerator was huge. I looked inside and saw every shelf full of grocery. Everything was so organize from meat to fruits to vegetables. A cook's dream would come true if they could see this beauty.

"How come you have so many groceries in here?"

"Oh. My mom she shops for me"

"Does she not cook for you?"

"She does but she only comes here twice or thrice"

I rummaged through the meats and saw tenderloins. I grabbed it and also grabbed a green onion, potatoes and a zucchini. They I went the the cutting counter. The cabinets were stacked with spices and the cutlery were so shiny liked it wasn't even being used. I grabbed the cutting board and a knife and started cutting.

"What are you making?"

"Oh, I'm making jjangmyeon"

I sensed him beside me and it was so uncomfortable that I could feel him staring at me.

"Uhmmm... Luhan?"

He didn't answer

"Do you want to help?"

"Sure"

I thought him how to handle the knife and the vegetables. He was fast learner actually, I was quite impressed. After he was done with the vegetables I started making the sauce, constantly adding the ingredients. After stirring it for a good 8 minutes I gave it a taste. It was delicious! High five (y/n)

"Luhan do you want to taste?"

I said while getting bits of every ingredient. I turned around and almost touched the stove. He was behind and I wasn't even aware, when I turned around our faces were so close. He grabbed by the waist when I almost touched the stove. Another eye contact, we looked at each other for 6 seconds but I snapped back and for some reason I dropped the spoon with jjangmyeon sauce.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry. I should clean up"

I said walking pass him. Before exiting the kitchen he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall.

"Ahhhh! Please no"

I said shielding my lips with my hands.

"You're funny"

He said letting out a small laugh

"W-w-why?"

"How would you know where the towels are?"

"I just thought I could fi-"

He kissed me so suddenly. My face was turning red and I wanted to push him but my hands were to weak now even my legs. He finally ended the kiss and let go of me. He then turned around walked to the living room. He stopped for a moment and said.

"I tasted the sauce and I like it"

He said with a smirk. Aishh! My precious virgin lips. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!