Brewed Coffee: Xiumin Imagine 2

He was offering his hand and you shook it. His hands were suprisingly soft, softer than your hands. Then you saw the girl, well, one of the girls you saw earlier approach the counter.

"I guess you have customer" you said with a small voice. Then he turned around and saw the girl.

The girl had a dress, a dress above her knee with lots of flower. You could see her wearing make up, complete with eyeshadow, foundation, lip tint, blush and don't forget contact lenses. She looked like a doll, she was pretty you thought. 

You saw the girl give something to Xiumin a blue box with a white ribbon.

"Ah, Kahmsamnida" you heard him say

"That's just a gift I made for you oppa"

Oppa? Guess a little too cute. Wait? (y/n) what are thinking pabo (stupid/idiot).

"Eonni, I'm just going to place this inside" you looked behind him and saw ten more boxes.

"Oh, arasso(okay)" then Xiumin dissappeared.

"Sohee?"

"Mwo?(What?)"

"What were the gifts for?"

"Oh, the ones Xiumin received" you nodded.

"Well, I guess its obvious. My brother is a bit famous here"

"Oh"

"The girl earlier"

"Hm?"

"Didn't like her one bit. I mean you dress like that just to drink coffee and besides its winter for gosh sake. If Xiumin would like a girl like that I will ask him to get his eyes checked and brain"

Both of you couldn't say anything but laugh. Then he suddenly went back.

"You two seem to bond fast"

"So, what's inside those overly decorated boxes?"

"Nothing much just cupcakes, chocolates and their pictures"

Pictures?! You thought. You laughed inside your head by the thought, what do they expect. Those pictures posted in their refrigerator or placed in a scrapbook.

"Pictures?! *laughs*"

"Sohee, don't be that rude"

"Mwo?!(What?!) Yah! Minnie, why are you talking informally"

"Let's just go back to work"

Kind of awkward you thought. Being in the middle of all that.

"I best be going Sohee thanks for everything"

"No prob. See you, okay? Take care"

You walked out of the kitchen and grabbed your jacket. About to exit you heard someone scream. You turned around and saw Xiumin running towards you. He gave you a paper bag with their logo. You checked inside and saw a tumbler.

"Thank you" you said bowing

"You shouldn't have given me this"

"Ah, its okay a friend of my sister is a friend of mine" you can't help but smile.

"Thank you again" then he smiled back. You exited and cold air quickly hit you. You wanted to go back inside but your body said to go back home.

Xiumin's POV

After giving (y/n) the tumbler. I went back to my station. I still can't believe she didn't remember me. I mean was I gone for too long that she forgot me. I started wiping the counter and washing the cups I used.

"Minnie?"

"Hm?"

"Looks like (y/n) didn't remember"

I couldn't say anything but look back at the counter and wipe it.

"If you want we can visit her tommorow"

Then my face lit up and I turned.

"Jinja?! Kahmsamnida dongsaeng(Really?! Thank you lil sis)"

"Yah! Don't mess up my hair"

Sohee said holding my hands. I got so excited about tomorrow, whole day I was smiling.