The interview

(Jiyongs PoV)

"Hello, I'm Mr. Choi. I will be helping Mr. Kwon make his decision today on who he would like as his personal Assistant. We will see you one at a time, good luck" seunghyun told the women sat infront of us. As he explained to them what will happen I took a good luck at the candidates, just to see based on what they were wearing who had the best chance of becoming my stylist. They were all dressed in very fashionable clothes so it seemed they all had as good a chance as each other. However, as I looked at them, one particular candidate stood out to me. She looked about 20, maybe a few years older. Her long, blonde hair fell over her shoulders and her makeup was done with precision. My eyes wondered down a bit as I studied her face, I noticed a small mole underneath her lip. I don't know what it was that drew me to her so much, there was just something about this particular women.
I lifted up my clipboard to see the names that were written down.

"We will start things off with Lee Chaerin please" I asked. When I looked back to the women, the one who caught my attention stood up, a nervous smile on her lips. I looked at her and smiled sweetly. "Right this way please" I told her, indicating for her to follow me.
I walked into my office and held the door open for her to enter after me. She sat down on the chair opposite to my desk, seunghyun and I sat on the chair at my desk. I leant my arms on the desk and pretended to be reading from my 'notes' to put her under a bit of pressure, to see how she would react. "What are your qualifications?" I asked her. She rubbed her hands against her legs nervously and took a deep breath in and out before speaking.

"Actually, I do not have any qualifications. However, I am certainly  capable on being a stylist. I have excellent taste and despite my lack of experience, my knowledge exceeds your expectations." She seemed to be very confident in what she was saying. Time to put her under a bit more pressure.

"We will be the decider of that Miss Lee." I started to jot down notes next to her name on the list before moving onto the next question. "What are your favourite stylists?"

"I adore Chanel, adidas and Moschino. I am especially a big fan of the stylist, Jeremy Scott. I love his collections." Again, she answered with confidence. I nodded and jotted down what she said next to her name.

"Excellent choice. However, your choices will not get you this job. Why do you want this job?" She looked back and fourth and me and seunghyun for a few moments before finally answering the question.

"Well, I have a huge passion for fashion and to be your personal stylist would be a huge honour. It would help me to learn more about fashion and to show how passionate I truly am." She smiled at me. It was a sweet, heart warming smile. I smiled back and quickly jotted down what she said. She was right, despite her lack in expertise, she more than makes up for it in knowledge AND confidence. I liked that.

"Thank you Miss Lee. That will be all. Please wait in the waiting area" Seunghyun finally spoke. With that, she stood up and left, leaving me and Seunghyun alone to discuss our opinions on this woman.