The first night with Chaerin

(Jiyongs POV)

I watched as she walked away from me. Her honey blonde curls bouncing with her movements. Her long and tanned legs moving so perfectly. I longed to touch them. I longed to hold onto them as I pushed into her core, looking into her lust filled eyes. Her warm, sweet breath washing over my face as she breathlessly moaned.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind when Harin came running in with a duvet and a pillow.

"Here you go, Mr. Kwon.. I..I mean, Jiyong" she stuttered nervously as she lay the duvet out on sofa before looking at me and bowing.
"I hope you will be comfortable here, Jiyong. If you need anything else just give me a shout. Good night"

I released a soft chuckle from the back of my throat before bowing back to Harin. "Goodnight Miss Lee" I replied warmly as she walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind her. I looked around and released a soft sigh from between my lips before sitting down on the sofa and taking off my shoes.
'One step closer to gaining her trust I suppose' I thought to myself as I thought about the moment Chaerin and I had shared before her sister interrupted us.
I ran my fingers through my bright red hair and sighed again before standing up, unsure of what to do with myself.
Time to sleep.
I stripped myself from my work clothes so that I was just left with my boxers on. I neatly folded my clothes to avoid any creases and placed them on the floor next to the sofa before laying down, my head gently placed on the pillow and the duvet hung over my slim frame.
Hours after that I tossed and turned unable to sleep. When the duvet covered my body it was too hot but when the duvet was off my body it was too cold. 'Why did I agree to this?' I questioned myself.
I threw the quilt from my almost naked body and stood up from the sofa before starting to pace back and forth, hoping that I could make myself tired enough to sleep

'I wonder if Chaerin is still awake' I found myself wondering before finally I stopped pacing. Going up to her room wouldn't be such a bad idea, right? I paused for a moment to think about my decision and all of the possible outcomes.

What if I walked into the wrong bedroom?

What if she screamed and made a big deal out of it?

What if she shouts at me to get out?

'Oh, forget that' I mentally shouted at myself before finally opening the door and walking out of the living room and slowly walking up the stairs, being careful to not make any noise, just incase everyone was asleep. Once I got to the top of the stairs I looked at the door that faced me and on the door was a chalk signs that simply said "CL".. So this must be her room. I walked towards the door and took a deep breath in and out before reaching for the handle and slowly opening to door, slyly slipping in before closing the door behind me.

"Chae?.." I whispered softly as I approached the bed where her sleeping form lay.
She looked so peaceful.. Like an angel.
I found myself smiling as I looked down at her. Honey blonde locks spread over the pillow. Her face completely makeup free.. 'How can someone look so perfect all of the time?' I questioned myself. Slowly, I lifted up the duvet and climbed underneath before cuddling into the side of her body. I wrapped my long arms around her thin waist and lightly nuzzled my nose against the smooth skin of her neck, where I took in a deep breath, inhaling her scent that I knew so well.
"Chae.." I softly whispered again to which I finally got a reaction to. She took in a sudden deep breath as she opened her eyes and turned her head to look at me.

"Mr. Kwon? What are you doing here?" Her voice sounded raspy and weak which I found incredibly cute.

"shh.. It's okay. I just wanted to see you, Chae" I berried my face into the crook of her neck as I held onto her waist tightly, ensuring that she couldn't move away from me.

"Mr. Kwon.. Please" she whimpered helplessly as she tried her hardest to push my arms away from her. I started to breathe heavily against her neck, completely oblivious to anything she was saying. Her scent smelt so good. My thoughts started to go back to the office when I had her pushed against the door. The sound of her moans started to fill my ears again as the intense moment became vivid in my head

"Please.. Chae" I felt her shoulder push against my chest as if she was silently demanding me to move away. I lifted my head up to look at her and her gaze met mine. I looked deeply into her brown orbs. They looked so warming and welcoming.. 'Aigoo, this woman is driving my insane' my gaze started to shift between her eyes and her lips as I unconsciously started to move my face closer to hers. Her warm breathe washed over my lips which made me yearn for her even more.

"Where were we earlier..?" She quietly mumbled to which I reacted to by leaning down and crashing my lips against hers. A warm, fuzzy feeling took over my body from the feel of her lips alone. They felt so plump. They tasted so good. After a while of passionately kissing her I slowly pulled away to once again look into her adorable brown eyes. I lifted one of my hands up from her waist and started to brush the back of my fingers along her cheek, softly brushing the hair from her face as I did so, my eyes wandering around her face as I examined all of her features.

"O..oppa?" She mumbled quietly as she nervously looked up at me, her hand placed gently on my upper arm.
"Oppa.. Can we sleep? I'm tired" I slowly nodded my head before leaning down to press a soft and gently kiss to her forehead.

"Of course" I whispered back to her before laying down next to her, my arm still wrapped gently around her waist. After a few moments she cuddled up into my side and gently rested her hand on my chest, slowly drifting off to sleep.

[----------the next morning---------]

I was awoken to the sound of a loud ringing coming from the side of the bed where I was lay. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see Chae lay on me reaching over for her phone as she groaned sleepily.
Once she grabbed her phone she turned off the alarm before moving back so that she was cuddled into my side.

"Good morning, Chaerin" I whispered softly to her, a small smile beginning to appear at the corners of my lips whilst I waited for her reply.

"Good Morning, Oppa"
She looked up at me with the sweetest smile and her lips and the most innocent expression you could ever imagine on her face. I released a soft chuckle from between my lips and lightly shook my head before speaking again.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah. I slept well, thank you. How did you sleep, oppa?" Oppa. I liked the sound of that. Oppa. I was her Oppa.

"I slept well also" I started to gently run my fingertips up and down the soft skin of her bare upper arm, my touch soft and feather like. We gazed into each other's eyes deeply for what seemed like a lifetime. After a while passed she shuffled up the bed a little and pressed her lips against mine. I closed my eyes slowly into the kiss as I slowly moved my soft, tender lips against hers; my hand moved down to her hip as I softly grabbed it before rolling over so that I was practically ontop of her, my hands instantly moving to either side of her head as I held myself up. Her small hands moved round to the back of my neck as she cupped it, softly humming against my lips.

Finally I had her.

Finally she wanted me.

Right at that moment, again, the door swung open and her sister walked in.

"Hey, Chae I'm goi- oh my god. I'm so sorry. I'll just leave" she said nervously as she quickly closed the door, walking away. I brushed my fingers through my soft, red locks before falling back into the bed, a deep sigh leaving my parted lips. Another moment interrupted. After a few moments passed I sat up again and leant in to her about to kiss her when she placed her hand onto my chest and pushed me lightly away.

"I don't think so. We have to get ready for work" she told me, slowly shaking her head as she stood up from the bed, leaving me still high in the moment.

Yet again, I nearly had her.

Yet again, I lost her.

A/N: Hey guys!! Another chapter finally!! I'm sorry it took so long, there were so many things going on with my college and stuff so didn't have much time on my hands. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.. Poor Jiyong. Thank you for staying loyal! Love you all! X don't forget to comment below what you think and subscribe to be notified when I next update!