Girl in trouble

(Chaerins POV)

[-----the next day at the office-----]

I walked to Mr. Kwons office door dressed in a moschino t-shirt that I paired with blue jeans and a pair of adidas trainers, trying my best to look fashionable on my first day. I knocked on the door sturdily, waiting for the cold "come in" I thought I would hear. To my surprise, a soft and feminine voice told me to enter the office. I opened the door to be greeted by a woman who looked to be in her late 20's.

"Hello, you must me Miss Lee. I'm Kiko and you'll be working with me for today"

"Oh" I mumbled back. I was disappointed. My first day working here and I don't even get to work with Jiyong.. What a downer. Despite my disappointment I forced a smile to appear on the corners of my lips and tried my best to seem exited. "Great, what will we be doing today?" I asked full of enthusiasm.

Over the next few days, I worked in the office alone, designing a new outfit for Jiyongs upcoming world tour. Everything had to be perfect. Only On the first day I was accompanied by someone. The days that followed, there was still no sign of Jiyong and here I was expecting him to be in the office keeping a close eye on me for my "1 week trial". Every now and again Kiko would kindly check up on me to see if I needed any help but I refused to let her. I had to do this alone to prove I was capable, even with no qualifications.
Friday came, only 2 days before the week was over. Again, I spent the day in the office alone, finalising the payments for the materials I needed when suddenly, the door opened. I looked up to the average sized man that stood there. It was Jiyong.
I quickly stood up and started to clear up the desk of all of the paperwork that was scattered everywhere.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kwon. I'll just clear up and I'll be on my way." I told him as I rushed around to clean up as quickly as possible.

"No need to rush." He reassured me as he entered the office, closing the door behind him. It felt good to be reassured by him so I stopped rushing around and took the time to organise the paperwork into my ringbinder folder. "You know, you don't have to leave" he told me as he started walking towards me. "Are you sure you want to go?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I continued to sort my folder, which gave me a confused expression on my face.

"Yes" I told him, my voice sounding not so certain.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. This time he placed one of his hands on my waist which made my heart skip a beat. His touch was gentle and warming. It took all of my strength to compose myself as I answered.

"I'm sure" I told him again.

"Last time. Are you sure?" He asked a final time. this time I felt his soft lips brush against my neck as he spoke, his warm breath hitting against my skin. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and out before picking up my now organised folder and turning around to face him.

"Mr. Kwon. What are you doing?" I asked with a confused tone.

"Shhh" he told me as he smirked. He took the folder from me and put it ontop of the filing cabinet he was stood next to before turning back to me again. He placed his hands on my waist and pressed his lips to mine as he started to kiss me. I froze for a moment before pulling away and placing my hand on his chest.

"Mr. Kwon. This Isn't right..."

"I thought you wanted this job" he snapped. I flinched a little, stunned by the sudden anger in his voice.

"I-I do." I told him. He gripped onto my waist a little and pulled my body against his.

"Then I suggest you don't pull away again. Your 1 week trial isn't over yet, Miss Lee.