I need you

(Jiyongs POV)

I looked at her with saddened eyes. I really regretted what I did to her and I didn't want to feel the awkwardness that there was. So the best solution? To say sorry, right? I meant it from the bottom of my heart and it was a sincere apology although I was uncertain she would see that it was. My heart pounded against my chest as she looked at me with a shocked expression. It looked like she didn't know what to say and she was taking a long time to answer so I gently took one of her hands in mine and held it up to chest height, my eyes not leaving hers.

"Please.." I mumbled softly. She gently pulled her hand away and turned her head as if trying to avoid looking at me. Things were silent for a moment before she spoke again.

"It's fine. We should get on with the work, Mr. Kwon" I nodded and looked away awkwardly. I felt my face heat up as my cheeks turned a light shade of pink... And the awkwardness begins again.

She took the measurements of my body, practically touching every inch of me as she did so, moving me into position, then changing my position before measuring me. Each time she made contact with my body my stomach sank and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't control myself around her. The way she took control, it was so hot. Her confidence made me yearn for her. I was starting to love everything about this women. 'So fierce. So passionate. So beautiful' I thought to myself as I gazed at her in awe. 'Snap out of it, Ji' I coughed a little, stopping myself from getting lost within the thoughts of Chaerin. She bent over the desk and wrote down the final measurement. Her legs were exposed with the outfit she was wearing, a grey coloured dress. They were so long, toned and tanned. So silky looking. I longed to touch them. My eyes slowly wondered up her body. Her ass cheeks were centimetres away from being exposed. Gosh I wanted her so bad.
I couldn't control it any longer.
I stepped forwards a little so that my body was closer to hers. She slowly looked up at me before standing up straight again.

"What are you doing, Mr. Kwon?" She asked, her voice slightly shaky. I gently placed my hand on her hip and she quickly stepped back, out of reach from my arms.

"Come on, Chae. When are you going to stop fighting it?" I smirked and stepped forwards again. She shook her head and stumbled back a little more. As I stepped forwards her scent left a trail. I took in several deep breathes and indulged in the light floral scent I was smelling. I loved it so much.

"I'll never stop fighting it. You need to stop. I'm here to work, I'm not your play toy." Her voice suddenly sounded full of authority which aroused me slightly. I liked the fact she was so Fierce and wasn't afraid to take control. I continued to walk towards her as she stumbled backwards until her back was against the office door. She released a soft grunt but before she could get away I placed my hands either side of her head so that she was trapped and continued to move my body closer to hers until I was just a few centimetres away.

"Don't refuse this. You'll like it, trust me" I looked into her feline like eyes lustfully before softly pressing my lips against hers. She released a few short breathes through her nose before she started to kiss me back. The feeling of her lips against mine gave me a warm feeling. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Her lips so plump, so soft, so tender. I couldn't stop. They felt so good against mine. This felt so right. I became eager and softly licked her lips with the tip of my tongue, making sure that no area of her mouth was deprived of my taste. She placed her hands on my chest and pushed a little which caused me to pull my head away. I looked down at her and began to study her face. Her forehead was more dewy looking that Normal and her breathing was very increased. Her cheeks were now a crimson red, whereas normally they're a soft pink. Her lips were glossy with my saliva that glazed them.

"Mr. Kwon, this isn't right" she mumbled quietly. "We shouldn't" I gently placed one of my hands on the side of her face and softly caressed her cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"Shh.. It's okay" she looks up at me for a moment before tilting her head downwards to look at the ground. She slowly shook her head before pushing herself off the door, ready to walk off.

"No, I should go" she turned her body to face my arm that was still leant against the door and waited there as if she expected me to move. I simply shook my head and laughed lowly.

"Not this time. You're not going anywhere" she furrowed her eyebrows at me and pushed my arm angrily. I let my arm fall and as she walked away I roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her back until the side of her face was by my face. "I said; you're not going anywhere" I told her angrily. She winced in pain, her body following the direction I pulled her hair. I pulled her back against the door and forcefully pressed my lips to hers, claiming them, to muffle the choked cries. I released her hair from the palm of my hand and slowly moved my hand from her hair, down the side of her face and to her throat where I gripped onto her neck lightly. I choked her playfully, like a warning. Not putting in enough pressure to hurt her. I broke the kiss and moved my face to the crook of her neck when I started to leave a trail of soft and teasing kisses, earning a soft groan from Chaerin. "You're mine" I whispered softly into her ear before playfully nibbling on it. My entire body started to heat up as the sensual moment become more and more intense. Her leg found its way up my side and wrapped around my waist. The sound of her soft and quiet moaning filled my ear which made me feel slightly nervous. Everything was so hot and passionate.
Suddenly, the moment was stopped by a loud knock on the door and I quickly pulled away from Chaerin.

"Mr. Kwon?" A voice on the other side of the door spoke. It sounded like Kiko.

"Come in" I told her. Chaerin quickly moved away from the door and as soon as it opened she scurried out with a quiet "I'm sorry" Kiko looked at Chaerin as she ran out and quickly shifted her glance to me with a confused expression on her face.

"What was all that about?" She enquired. I simply shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the desk.

"Eh, she probably didn't feel very well" I told Kiko as I sat down on the office chair. I started to spin myself from side to side, annoyed that I was left high and dry.

"Oh, well her assignment is due it tomorrow so I suggest you take some time to go round to her house, Mr. Kwon. Otherwise, she's not getting this job. She needs to prove that she's reliable and to do that she needs to have a completed outfit for you by tomorrow 12pm" I nodded slowly, a small smirk appearing at the corners of my lips at the mere thought of being in her house.

"Ne. Email me her address and I'll go there in a while. There's just some things I need to 'sort out' first" I told her.

"Yes, Mr. Kwon" she bowed before walking out of the office, quietly closing the door behind her. Finally, alone. I took in a few deep breathes of the air again and Chaerins scent was still there which meant I could imagine myself right against her body again. I closed my eyes and imagined the event unfolding in my head. I faintly heard her moans replaying in my head which set me off again. I moved one of my hands down to my crotch and started to rub my bulge through my clothing. Only, I was imagining it was her rubbing my growing erection.

"Chae.." I moaned under my breath. "I will win your love one day, Chaerin" I mumbled before continuing to sort my growing problem out. I unclasped my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants before pulling them down a little. Then, I pulled down my boxers which revealed my standing member. I wrapped my fingers around my base and closed my eyes again so I could imagine the scene.
I imagined me ontop of Chae. I'm thrusting into her hard and slow and she's a whimpering mess beneath me... Yes. I started to slowly but harshly rub my shaft.. But wait. The vision changed. Now I'm standing and she's on her knees. I place my thumb on the tip of my member and rub my Precum all over my shaft, the whole time imagining it was her. In my head; she licked from the base to the tip before taking as much as she could in her mouth. She gagged. She's going deep. I throw my head back onto the chair and release a low moan. My toes curl and I try hard to keep myself quiet, but how can I? This girl is slowly driving me mad. All I can think about is her. No, let me rephrase that. All I can think about is my body ontop of her weak and vulnerable body. All I can think about is her screaming my name in pleasure. I need her and I want her. This is my need in life.