Who was that?

Jihoon's POV

I looked at my notepad it was plain, nothing written on it whatsoever. I had no inspiration, I clambered up the stairs to our apartment hoping that he was already home.

Taking my keys I unlocked the door to our apartment, I walked in and gently shut it behind me making sure to lock it also. Before I took my shoes off I saw that there were already two pairs neatly placed side by side.

I immediately recognized the first pair, they belonged to him. I carefully examined the second pair, as I hadn't seen them before; it couldn't have been Wonwoo's as his closet was full of dark clothing and those shoes were of a navy blue... That emo, I sniggered remembering his reaction when we called him that - he'd pout and cross his arms whilst saying"I am not an emo!" I pondered again It couldn't have been Seokmin's, as it seemed a bit too formal for his style.

Also if it was a guest it couldn't have been Chan or Jeonghan as they would only wear sneakers, converse or vans and not Derby shoes - Well it depends on Jeonghan; and Jisoo... But he doesn't really come over.

I slipped my shoes off and walked towards our room, I heard a muffled laugh and furrowed my eyebrows. Taking the door handle, I slowly turned it - cautiously opening the door I found him sitting on my bed; smiling at the unknown person.

I felt my blood boil, I quickly pushed those unrequited feelings down and focused on my anger towards the new person and Cheol. I took a glance at the new kid and saw he had blonde noodle like hair; he looked innocent with his smile and he didn't seem to be Korean.

I turned my head towards Seungcheol and glared at him, I saw him flinch and give me a sheepish smile. I clicked my tongue and walked out slamming the door. I hurriedly got my shoes on; opened the entrance door and there stood Wonwoo and Seokmin, I heard them say hi but I paid no mind and stormed out of the apartment. I could hear their voices shouting out something, but I blocked them out with my earphones.

I walked towards the home of the person I knew would understand me the most - sort of...

Knock! Knock- Click!

"Jihoon!!" I tensed as I was instantly engulfed in a bear hug. I struggled to breath as I said "H-hey... J-Jeonghan..." I saw his eyes widen and he quickly let go and it was soon followed by a few apologies. I chuckled and he let me enter his apartment. I took my shoes off and heard another familiar voice - "Hey Jeonghan who was at the door? Was it the chines-" I smirked as I saw a frozen Jisoo; standing in the doorway of the living room staring back at me wearing nothing but his trousers and socks. Well what do we have here?? I sniggered; I saw him flush bright red and run back inside. I turned to face Jeonghan but he looked away from my gaze and followed Jisoo into the living room.

Seungcheol's POV

After 'Hoon spontaneouly stormed out I was left sooo confused on what had happend, I didn't understand why he was so mad. I mean I was only talking to our new roommate - Gosh he drives me woozi sometimes...

I faced Minghao and asked "Do you want to get something to eat?" He smiled and replied hesitantly "Y-yes please..." I got up, as did he and we walked out of my room and saw Seokmin and Wonwoo walk in. They both had a confused look on their faces and when I went up to them to greet them they saw Minghao and shook their heads in sync.

I was puzzled "W-what? What's up?" They looked at me and sighed, again synchronized. I exhaled and began "Guys... You better tell me later anyways, this is our new roommate - Minghao".

I expected their reactions to be all ecstatic, "Damn." Was all Wonwoo said "Better tell Jihoon Seungcheol" I frowned "Why'd I have to tell Jihoon? He's the one that stormed out for no reason!" I exclaimed and crossed my arms. Wonwoo took out his phone and called someone. I didn't care anymore so I faced Minghao only to see him on the couch laughing with Seokmin; although it was more of Minghao laughing at Seokmin as he attempted to dance.