One night stands...

Jisoo's POV

Slowly, I opened my eyes, I mentally cursed as I felt myself being blinded by the sun. I blinked a few times to regain my vision - hissing I felt a pain in my head, 'great a hang over' I thought to myself. I kept my eyes closed for a while allowing the pain to sub side slightly, then when I could finally see again I noticed that my room had changed. In panic I sat up and looked around, nope this wasn't my room.

I shivered and looked down and saw that I was topless, I grabbed the blanket and lifted it up... Bare. I was nude. I then saw another pair of bare legs and my eyes widened. I looked to my left and there was another figure beneath the covers. I mentally slapped myself, how in the world did I get into this situation? I began questioning myself on what had happened the night before, but nothing came to mind. I raked my hand through my hair and looked once more to the person beside me, I leaned towards it I took the blanket and lifted slightly...

I sat stiff in horror, it was a dude, I dropped the blanket back onto the figure and I gently slid out of the bed. I looked for my clothes which were scattered around the room and changed hastily and as quietly as I could. I looked around to make that I had everything and I headed towards the exit. I stopped in my tracks and thought 'Jisoo, isn't this cruel leaving him like this?' I looked back at the bed then to the door and sighed... 'Stupid gentlemen conscious of mine' I walked to the guys desk and grabbed a pencil and the closest thing that I was able to write on.

I then walked back to the sleeping figure and covered him fully with the blanket. I tiptoed to the door slowly opening it, without looking back, I closed it behind me. I sighed in relief and walked to the front door of the apartment, luckily he didn't live with anyone.

I then heard footsteps and I quickened my pace to the door, not running as it would make a louder sound. I grabbed the handle to the door turned it and to my dismay it was locked, I unlocked all three locks and closed it quietly after me. After, not even 1 second, I sprinted down the stairs and out of the building.

'Never again will I drink recklessly. Right Jisoo?' I shook my head and made my way back home. I took my phone out of my back pocket and looked at the time '6:46 am huh?' I looked around and decided to kill some time before heading back to my apartment and listen to my roommates bombard me with questions that I wouldn't be bothered to answer; it wasn't like I could answer them anyways.

I stepped into a small cafe that was open, I sat down and called for a waiter. In a split second a waitress appeared at my table, she was an average looking girl, but pretty nonetheless. She smiled brightly and asked "What would you like to order sir?" I smiled back and chuckled slightly as she blushed, "I would like an Americano Expresso" she noted it down on her notepad and excused herself.

This is how it was supposed to be, I am straight - a heterosexual; not a homosexual. I have friends who are Bisexual and homosexual and they are great people, but I myself am not gay. I then thought of the sleeping figure and remembered that he had long hair, then it occurred to me 'maybe he is actually a flat-chested she!!!' I sighed I couldn't accept the thought that she was definitely a dude, I placed my head in the palm of my hand and sighed for the nth time today, 'I'm a total idiot'.

After that small debate on my sexuality between myself, I saw the girl returning with my beverage happily humming a tune. She placed it down on my table, smiled and bowed then left me be. I drank my expresso and felt the warmth trickle down my throat; "Ah~" I checked the time again and saw that it was now '7:10' I then decided that I should go back, so I walked to the till, paid for my drink and took it with me for my walk back to my apartment. The air was cold, but my expresso kept myself and my freezing hands warm.