{M} Second base

Mingyu's POV

'So far away, far away away so far awa-' I grabbed my phone and clicked on the answer button. I cleared my throat before speaking "Hello?" I heard that low laugh that I love so very much, "Mingyu ah... Were you still sleeping, should I call again later?" I smiled to myself at how cute he was, I rubbed my eyes and said "It's okay hyung, what did you need?".

After a couple of seconds I heard him mumble something, I didn't hear it so I asked "Hyung?" He seemed to be embarrassed, I imagined him looking away with a slight blush or him hitting me lightly on the chest; "Can I come over... Today?" I froze.

This is what I was waiting for, I tried to say 'yes' but nothing came out of my mouth. It was his turn to ask "Mingyu? If it's not okay I do-" I immediately cut him off after hearing the disappointed tone in his voice "Sure hyung, I'd love for you to come over!" I heard him chuckle lightly and he gave me a quick 'be there soon'. The call ended and I flopped onto my bed and clutched my chest, I was so happy.

I checked to see if my room was a mess, luckily I liked to clean so it wasn't. I checked to see if my parents were out, and they were so we had a couple hours of alone time. I decided to freshen up before hyung arrived so I grabbed a towel and headed to the washroom.

Once I had finished with my shower; I walked into my room to get changed. I chose to wear my plain, v-neck, white shirt and a pair of jeans; then finally I dried my hair. I heard the door ring, I quickly hung my towel up to dry and bolted to the front door.

There he was, the love of my life right before me. Hyung was slightly shorter than me, he was wearing his usual black beanie; a black and white striped T-shirt; dark gray Khaki shorts and black sneakers. He was holding a carrier bag but he soon dropped that when he gave me a surprise hug attack.

I heard him mutter an 'I miss you' into my chest, causing me to hug him back "I missed you too hyung" he looked up to me and his face was flushed pink. I snickered and kissed his cute nose. I watched as he tried to struggle out of my grip, but I wouldn't let him. I leaned towards him. I nibbled on his ear and felt him shiver, I then whispered "I really missed you Wonwoo hyung" I heard him groan and let go of him.

I enjoyed playing around with him. He took off his sneakers, grabbed his carrier bag and walked passed me and headed towards my room. I sighed and soon followed him, he always sulked like this when I teased him.

As I entered my room I saw him laying down on my bed reading a comic that I had bought this week. He must've heard me as I saw him jerk slightly, I grinned and took my chance. I laid down beside him, and just observed him.

Wonwoo's POV

Paying no attention to the younger I carried on reading with the comic. After a short period of time I glanced his way and he was smirking, I cursed and tried to look back at the comic, but he had already taken it out of my hands and replaced it with his cheeks.

I gave in, he was just too sweet. I nuzzled my nose against his and pecked his lips. I saw him widen his eyes, but I didn't continue I just kept our foreheads together.

I felt him place his hands on my waist and he leaned in closer. I watched as he closed his eyes, I did that also and felt our lips meet. I entangled my fingers with his hair and I breathed out a moan when I felt his fingers slip under my shirt and caress my waist. I couldn't focus on both at the same time, until he sneakily slipped his tongue into my mouth.

It was so intoxicating I felt as if I was on cloud 9. I didn't allow him to continue as the dominant so I fought back with my tongue, and eventually I won. I sucked on his tongue, I felt him lift my shirt slightly and his thumb was teasing my nipple. I tried to suppress a moan, but I couldn't and Mingyu made his way to my neck softly kissing and sucking on my skin.