Chapter two

A/N: please tell me if it's good I mean like comment and stuff I feel a bit lightheaded from all this heat so I luv whoever is reading do where were we ah yes of course door opening Back To Reality

~Leggo;)

It was breathtaking the cool air brushed my face lightly it refreshing was to take all in. I've must of push the man out of the because he was dusting himself off. All my bottled up emotions were ready to burst as I felt a mixture of welling up tears and happiness as I felt he warm sun comfort my back. It was so bright yet the walls around kept me from but yet I realized I wasn't off the hook yet. A large hand yanked me towards him.

"slow down kid and stop jumping," he ordered.

" you see that black car over there near the streetlight go to it," he said pointing down the bright alleyway.

" they'll open the door and then you'll find out the rest alright sunshine" he said while giving me a firm pat on the back as a reassuring gesture.

So walking down to the car I couldn't help but look back. I smiled lightly as a token of gratitude for his kindness and a small wave of my hand. He gave a quick nod. I turned back around I guess my feet were ahead of my thoughts because I bumped my head against the car door.

I felt a little lightheaded as I rubbed the forming bump on my forehead.

"ow," i mumbled to myself I heard a door slide open and a sharp tug pulled me In roughly. And closed the shut behind me.

"Um where am I ?" I asked trying to adjust myself on the moving vehicle.

"how about you let me talk if thats alright with you sweetheart" he said in a course tone. I simply nodded pulling my legs closer to my body unfamiliar to his type of tone.

" wow, I'm surprised you know how to dress sweetheart" he muttered leaning in closer to my face. I felt his hot breath hot my face as I glanced down trying not to meet his piercing eyes.

" STOP FLIRTING AND GIVE HER THE INSTRUCTIONS!" yelled a voice from the front seat. He rolled his dark eyes and continued. He didn't look as old as the other man did he looked to be a bit older than me.

" You must follow my every word got that sweetie" he instructed, pausing waiting for a response. I nodded my usual response for just about everything.

"good, if you don't do as exactly as we say we will find and we will kill you, well It doesn't matter you were going to die soon either way unless we found you useful," I felt my body tense up on that last sentence peering straight into his dark eyes with paralyzing fear.

" oh I forgot no one told you anyways as I was saying all you have to do is lure a group of boys to you make one of them fall for you HARD! Oh fix your hair" he said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. 'FALL' I gripped on to those words as of they were my last 'FALL' didn't click in my head.

"what does 'FALL' mean?" I asked once again while he gave me a puzzling look.

" 'fall' like 'fall in love' sweetheart" he motioned.

It made sense. I felt a slight jolt the car finally came to a stop...

A/N :sorry I should've made the chapta longer my watt readers I love you guys so much keep reading sorry i didn't update who wants to make me a cover make it dramatic. Pwease Back To Reality

~Leggo;)