Chapter seven

A/N: okay tell me what cha think of the story is it boring, funny, sad, to short, make the chapter's, longer have a schedule COMMENT PEOPLE !! sorry for being harsh anyways spread the word Back to Reality

~Leggo;)

As I trailed behind Niall. I felt a flash of lights in every direction I used my free hand as a shield from the stinging lights.

What were they holding? The people behind the lights followed our every movement.

" Oh, No!" Niall said as he scrambled towards the door. I followed in fear behind him.

I closed the door immediately and turned to him.

"Niall who were they?" I asked innocently.

"The paps, " he sighed.

"The paps?" I repeated.

"The papar-"

"NIALL!?" a high pitched voice called.

"Ni- oh there you are, I've been looking for you, well Liam sent me to get you, we're on in five," said the owner of the voice.

His hair was in the same style as Niall's yet darker in color he also had the same pale blue eyes as him. I liked it.

Then he averted his eyes towards me in curiosity and whispered something in Niall's ear.

He turned a rosy hue.

"No Lou, I just met her!" he shot back at him.

Confusion plastered on my face as they mumbled to themselves in their own conversation.

" Um.. What are you guys talking about?" I asked as his face became redder.

Suddenly a curly haired boy barged in.

"Ay blokes, were on in two!" he said while pointing to his wrist.

"Ed's almost finished," he added.

"oh alright let's take her to the dressing room, yea?" Louis said while a grin spread across his face.

---------------------10 seconds lay-tar -------------------

"Wait here we'll be back in a hour or so help yourself to anything you like see ya later, oh you could watch us on that teley," the curly haired boy pointed.

"I'm Harry by the way," he winked

"Um, thank you Harry." I nodded slightly.

~Rebecca's POV

"Where's Luce?!" I asked trying to raise my voice over the crowd.

"Maybe she puked or something like that!" Julia (glasses) answered back.

"Yeah she's missing out!" Julia added.

"I think she'll be back any second,"Julia (glasses) reassured.

"Yea I guess so," I stated unsurely.

_______________________________________________________________

~Luce's POV

As I settled myself into an armchair. I was contemplating wether I should stay or not. Just then I felt a buzz in my back pocket indicating that man was calling again.

I felt my body tense up and I was hesitant to pull it out. Fear washed over my face as I reached for it slowly.

I heard a slight creak of the door as a face poked out from it...

It's him.

"Hello there sweetie," he greeted cockily.

I crouched back in the chair in fear shaking once again.