Chapter Three

A/N: well I hope liked ya liked it @Becca_styles_lover so like ya totally spread da word watt readers!!!!luv you Back to Reality

~Leggo;)

He dusted me off quickly and fixed my hair slightly opened the door and shoved me out. He looked at me one last time and me an assuring nod and thumbs up. And handed me something two things two be exact.

"this is your ticket to get in sweetheart! B- oh almost forgot here," And handed me a rectangular object.

"what's this?" I asked examining the unfamiliar object.

"it's a phone, use it wisely"

I shrugged and stuffed in my back pocket and made my way towards the entrance door and as they drove away. I didn't understand all the names they placed on me. It became confusing all at once. But once again my thoughts were always ahead of me and I bumped into someone.

"sorry I-" but was interrupted.

"it's fine my names Rebecca this is Julia, and Julia " she pointed to the girls behind her one was wearing glasses I think? And the other didn't.

"I only came for Kendell's number " she shook her head and adjusted her glasses.

"so what's your name you look like a Niall girl" but my eyes quickly averted to the screaming girls and back to her.

" a what ?"

"I don't think she a directioner " the Julia with glasses mumbled to the other one. As Rebecca and the Julia without glasses look at each other awkwardly smiling.

"we must infect her Becca" she laughed evilly...

~NIALL'S POV~

I slumped on the couch as the lads crowed around me I really wasn't quite in the mood. I let out groan of frustration.

"what's wrong Ni?" Liam asked inquisitively while the boys furrowed their eyebrow curiously.

"nothing I'm just hungry that's all" I sighed.

"no it's not Niall we know when your lying lad," Harry chipped while bending over to playfully punch my arm.

"is it girl trouble?" Louis gushed like he wanted to know more leaning closer. I didn't want to answer that. So they took my silence as a yes.

"it's just that lads I love food but I just wanna share that love of food with some one else," I explained. As they chuckled at response.

"don't worry mate she you'll find her someday,"Liam comforted while patting my back.

I just hope that someday is now...

~BACK AT THE LINE~

"infect, infect, infect" they chant in-sync flailing their arm against mine which made my skin crawl.

"we should stop I think your creeping her out you pervs"

"pervs you say okay I'll stop" Rebecca

says in an strange voice.

"so where were we ah yes what did you say your name was again?" she asks resting her chin on her hand with a raised brow.

"umm.. Uhh " I say while trying to search for words to say as they stared at me intently waiting for me to respond. I searched through my brain for answers something caught my eye I looked up at the sun it was light warm and comforting unlike the dark.

"I think she's foreign," the Julia without glasses said in a hush tone as they nodded in agreement.

"uhh what's that?" I said pointing towards the the streaming light of warmth.

"Luce !" the Julia without glasses replied. Then it hit me 'They' always call me sunshine or sweetheart.

" they call me sunshine"they chuckled at my foul answer.

"okay sunshine it is sounds a bit hippie so we'll call you Luce for short" Rebecca conjured up the name with class it had a nice ring to it Luce.

"Luce," I tested them on my tongue. "what does that mean?" I asked.

"light in spanish" the Julia without glasses was quick to answer.

I think I would adjust quite well into my new name, 'Luce' an endless repetition in my head.

Luce....

A/N: tell me what ya think I like this chapter personally but hey it'll get funnier , more suspense and all that good stuff love u watt readers VOTE, COMMENT!! Back To Reality

~Leggo;)