Chapter 7

I woke up in a strange place hearing a weird voice, "That's it follow the light." I started to see a weird mech that was orange and white. "Arcee you should have been more careful we don't know if these effects might have been permanent." a red and blue mech was talking to a tiny blue femme that looked like a doll. "Get that fucking light out of my fucking eyes before they set on fire you fucking asshole." they all looked at me in shock as if no-one had ever spoke to them like this. The red and blue one walked up to me as a yellow and black mech kindly helped me up. "What is your name child?" "I believe you should start with who you fuck tards are and why the fuck I'm here and why the fuck you were chasing my dad." It felt like forever for the red and blue mech (or Optimus prime) to explain the situation.

"Bloody hell I'm stuck in the base of the fucking enemy with a femme that want's to kill my friends and family and to top it all off i can't contact my dad to let him know that I'm ok. Hes going to kick your ass when he finds you and he'll make sure that you don't mess with our family." I stormed around the room trying to calm down and think. I transformed into my human form which seemed to confuse the Autobots, i strolled to the other side of the room with bumble bee following me. At first i didn't mind but then i kept hearing these whirring noises like as if he was trying to talk to me. "Look mate i understand that you haven't the proper means of communication but if you want to tell me something then get yourself a bloody translator." I tried not to be rude, after all, at least he was trying. Another few beeps and bops but this time a little boy appeared over a rail. "Hey, don't be so hard on him he was just apologizing for how Arcee tripped you over." "Sorry," "It's ok whats your name?" the boy tilted his head in question. I climbed up the ladder to his level so that i didn't have to scream up to him.

"My name is Jane Moonlight, whats yours?" "My names Rap." "That's a nice name." Rap smiled to me and walked to the other side of the platform where their was a living area, "Hi Miko how's it going." "What in the world?" Miko held a face expression like as if she was hit in the face by the wind, "Long story mate, how did you get caught in this fucking mess?" Miko made introductions and told me how they met the Autobots and Agent Fowler, just as she said his name though the devil himself walked through the door.