chapter 8

"Prime! We just got a report that Megatron is threatening to kill everyone in the USA unless...." Fowler looked at me and nearly had a fit, at this point i was at ground level talking with the kids, "Who is she?" Fowler screamed out, i think they had a policy about how many humans were around the place, i don't know, "She is the cat's mother mate, man i wish you Americans would stop getting your knickers in a twist for nothing." I let Optimus handle this argument because it was about politics or some confusing shit i already knew about, what I'm saying is, he literally spat out a rule book at prime because i was in the base. It was when he said 'Unless the child was orphaned' that made me lose my temper.

I switched to my Cybertronion form and let Fowler know what 'she' is, "Listen buddy i was just taken from my dad because of that barbie bitch over their! My host family won't ever remember me! And i have lost almost all of my friends because of a war that has been happening since i was bloody born! So how about you start getting your facts strait before i straiten you on the concrete floor." I made sure that i made my voice darker at the end to make sure he got the message, Fowler just nodded his head and i calmed down a little. "As i was saying Prime, Megatron is threatening to kill everyone in the USA unless you give back what you took from him."

Ratchet called the Nemesis to arrange a meeting point while i got ready for deportation. Miko came up to me as if she were my friend but i stayed away from her, my real friends were at home with my dad worried sick about me. Soon Optimus told me that it was time to go and i switched to my Cyber form and we walked through the ground bridge, we ended up in a small clearing where my dad, Dreadwing, Soundwave and my friends were waiting, "Here she is Megatron all yours." Optimus stayed beside me making the situation more tense than it needed to be, "Move away Optimus, unless your hiding something from us." dad opened a link through our bond, "Jane it's going to be alright just calm down." "Dad I'm scared." "I know, i know but it will be over soon." As we talked dad walked forward while Optimus walked back through his ground bridge, as soon as he was gone he ran up to me and held me tightly in his arms, "You are not to leave my sight ever again is that understood?" "Yes daddy I'll never leave the ship again if it means I'll stay with you!"

Once we were home i ended up in a huge hug from every Decepticon on the ship, the only ones not handing out hugs were Arachnid and Dreadwing and they could go screw themselves for all i care. Starscream was the happiest to see me and nearly cracked my spleen giving me a hug, then out of no-were he kissed me on the cheek! I ended up standing in the corridor wondering to myself, 'what the fuck just happened.' that night daddy took me to my room and handed me Momo (of whom was also Cyber-sized ) and kissed my forehead as gently as possible. "~Sweet dreams my little one it's time that you board the ship to the land of dreams, may your garden angle help you along the way and soon we shall meet again in the light of day to have a new adventure for all to share.~" dad sang this song as gently as his voice would allow it and soon i was fast asleep dreaming of a world of love and peace with a family that i already have.