Chapter 3

"Its Halloween!" Anthony screamed out running in his Hoodini/ Vanoss costume. I looked at the clock and it was only 6 o'clock in the morning, I laughed because we were going to play a prank on my dad! I headed to the med bay and took some pink, black, blue and indigo paint and went to meet Anthony and Steve the vehicon at dad's room. "Ok I've got the paint are all the mirrors gone?" "Yep it's ready i just hope i don't get into any trouble for this." Steve said felling worried. "Ok Steve go back to your room and pretend nothing has happened." Steve left and i faced Anthony. "Bike ready?" "Ready" "point of no return." we entered the room with the paint, Anthony painted the bottom half while i painted the top half trying not to laugh too loud. We exited the room once we had finished and Anthony rode the bike with both of us on it as fast as his legs could go.

"Happy Halloween children." Starscream said, he was a vampire with a black cape, vampire teeth and gloves, the vehicons were dressed as zombies, soundwave put on a black suit and red tie for slender man, Shockwave was Frankenstein and Steve was the only vehicon that had a separate idea and was (shamefully) a pixy. No-one was going to make fun of him though, dad entered the rec room in his new paint job and we started to giggle but no-one said a word. it wasn't until his first mission of the day did he notice because the Autobots were laughing there aft's off and we could hear him yelling "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee." "Run!" Anthony yelled and we ran for our lives laughing as dad came through the ground bridge and started to chase us, we where really fast because of all the training dad insisted on, it was a full hour until we slipped and he caught us. he took us to the ' bad corner ' and made us sit their while he cleaned up.

When we saw him again he was dressed as a king, "Your lucky I'm still taking you two out trick or treating even after that stunt." he said with a slight smile, "I'm going to Starscreams room he's going to help me look like a dead girl!" i said then made my body limp and dead like, "This is going to be the best Halloween ever!" Anthony yelled flinging his hat in the air and attempted to catch it.

Dad, Starscream, Knockout and Steve all went into their human forms to take me, Anthony, Ebony and Chase trick or treating, Hanna wasn't aloud to come because she was grounded. We met a girl who said her name was Miko and she and her friends were dressed as ghost and haunted us until it was time for them to head home. We were out for primus knows how long until dad decided that our lolly bags were over flowed enough and we went to an abandoned alleyway to call for a ground bridge. Soundwave sorted the Lolly's to what we can and can't eat because of both allergy's and my ADHD. When we got them back we started trading lollies with each other because he took out the certain Lollies with everyone's bags, soon dad (back to his normal form) took me and Anthony to our room and Knockout took Chase and Ebony to theirs. "So how was this years Halloween?" dad asked as he tucked me in. "Couldn't have been better dad." i smiled to him and i fell asleep just as he left.